ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225 F1 stolen from Coventry

JMR

RB 182 Cup
I hope you dont lose out too bad on the insurance.
Do you have GAP?

Thats not gonna get fixed is it.

So sorry to see that.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
F*cks sake, c*nts!!!

Gutted for you, although I half expected to see it burnt out in the park I walk my dog,
alot of Coventrys stolen cars end up there.

Covs a sh*thole, alot of places have bad areas and some decent areas,
Coventry doesn't have any nice areas, it just degrees of poor people.

Last edited:
Yeah I reckon that's a write off...

Sorry to hear this, some proper w***ers about!
Hopefully they got cut and shared blood in the crash and one of them has HIV.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Just read the whole Police appeal.

POLICE in Coventry are investigating an attempted armed robbery at EMR Scrap metal yard in Stoney Stanton Road
that took place at 08.50hrs Monday 26th September 2011

That is about 2 miles from my f*cking house!!!

Shortly after the Megane was involved in a collision with a parked vehicle and also a mother and child who were in another vehicle,
narrowly missed a head-on collision
by the car and were forced to take evasive action and drive on the footpath.

Utter c*nts!!!

Never above 25mpg
Real shame that :( Hope they get a good few years in prison when they catch them! Must've been planning and watching you to see you after work.

ITB BG 182
Bit of polish and a lump hammer will have that all out...

Gutting to hear, i fear the day that some thing like this happens to me. Least your ok tho if just a little shook up.

I think the airbags should be disabled when a car is stolen, i know the car was taken from you personally, just some how you would be able to disable them without being near it or needing the key/card.

Evo 5 RS
Sorry to hear about the car, you did the right thing though...

recap...sicko steals car at knife point - takes it for a joy ride - then stacks it.

Honestly, what is the point? How much of a worthless cretin do you have to be.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to hear about the car, you did the right thing though...

recap...sicko steals car at knife point - takes it for a joy ride - then stacks it.

Honestly, what is the point? How much of a worthless cretin do you have to be.

My thoughts exactly. Seems like too many people try to convert GTA4 into real life.

I wish I could detonate my car if I'd known it had been stolen. Either that, or have cyanide gas pumped into the cockpit with the windows and doors locked shut.

Utter cnuts. :(

D.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
You seen how much money they have at scrapyards?

Would be the last place for me to dream about robbing, pikeys? Dogs? Seems to be the in thing at the min though, a few round here have been targeted and been unsuccessful

My thoughts exactly. Seems like too many people try to convert GTA4 into real life.

I wish I could detonate my car if I'd known it had been stolen. Either that, or have cyanide gas pumped into the cockpit with the windows and doors locked shut.

Utter cnuts. :(

D.

You'd be p**sed if that went off by accident

Mini Cooper S sport
Ouch, horrible to see a Meg all smashed up :(

It's almost a shame it held up so well in the crash - if they'd been more badly injured, the b*stards might have been caught.

Hope you get a decent payout.

You'd be p**sed if that went off by accident

Which on a Renault it's highly likely to malfunction... in fact I think that is the only way Renault could make it any worse - a slow painful death (oh wait that's what I feel is happening every time I enter a Renault Dealership) ;-)

Hope you get a decent pay out from the insurance!

RS Clio 182
Always seems like the bad guys get away uninjured in crashes. Hope the scum get caught. The police website says Gielgud Way, isn't that by the big Tesco and the cinema?