ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet / Run out into scooootland - September.

Italian 3.2 V6
Hello all! bit of a different one this time.

So meeting point is Carlisle (Mcdonalds in kingstown) for say 9.30/10am. the route is in the link below, its a roughly a 230 mile round trip which will make a great day out.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

i was thinking either the 11th or 18th of sept. usuall crack really, plenty of stops for pictures and a banta. plus we will find a decent pub on route for lunch and ofcourse, plenty of awesome driving!

who up for it?

Piers.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Italian 3.2 V6
For some gay reason the link wont work. but here is were we go. Carlisle -M6- Moffat -A701- Biggar -A72/A73/A70- Ayr -A713/A745- Dalbeattie -A711/A75/M6 Carlisle.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Italian 3.2 V6
Looking brilliant Russ! What power have you settled for then? Yea ul have to get mark to come along in his SC'd 106 too!! :) plus u havent even seen the old Caterham yet!

The usual local lot will no doubt be attending this run.

TheEvilGiraffe - tried that loads mate, not idea why it wouldn't work :S :(

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Piers, yeah i'll try and convince Mark to bring his blue 106 out, doubt he will but he might bring the white Rallye. Mine should be about 140bhp but is very low geared and circa 800kg so goes very well.
Russ

Italian 3.2 V6
Sounds good! Im suprised u still have it and havent got rid for another car lol. Yes even if he came along in that would be great!

Mini Cooper S
I'll have to give this a miss i would say :( the bambino is due on the 14th of september!! but if it makes an early appearence i'll be up for it!!

Italian 3.2 V6
Well we will plan to do it on the 11th. That way ul be able to come along Nashy! ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
:( Even if I wasnt on holiday I wouldnt be able to come, no money ftl!

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Ok Piers 11th it is, Mark is away in Dublin that weekend. More chance of winning the lottery than him lending me the s/c 106 too which is a shame. I'll speak to my mate with the FRS and also my mate with a s/c Fiesta ST see if they're up for it. Gonna bring my slr this time too, get some decent pics.
Russ

Italian 3.2 V6
Ok Piers 11th it is, Mark is away in Dublin that weekend. More chance of winning the lottery than him lending me the s/c 106 too which is a shame. I'll speak to my mate with the FRS and also my mate with a s/c Fiesta ST see if they're up for it. Gonna bring my slr this time too, get some decent pics.
Russ

Good good, That's what u like to hear Russ! :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Right tomorrow it is. Some decent cars coming..-Caterham-S/C fiesta-340bhp 20v turbo -tuned R26 / tuned 106-R27-Type RWere Leaving 10am from maccys Kingstown Carlisle.Piers.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Sorry fellas, decided to turn back due to the diabolical weather and watch the F1.
Hope ya had fun

Italian 3.2 V6
Yea shame about the weather. I stuggled big time to get traction with those A048's. Would spin in 3rd at 60+ back end wouldn't stop poppin out which made driving a real task! Had to stay in 4th most the time.

The 106 went really well mind! Looked really smart too! Did u get any decent pics Russ?

R27 looked really nice with the R26 wheels on too ;)