ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2010 September meet/run out to Hawick.

Italian 3.2 V6
Ok after the last Recent 2 fantastic meets And new local members I'm going to organise another meet and run out up to Hawick from Carlisle.. Planing to do it on either 5th or 12th of september (Sunday) which ever is best for everyone.

Usual crack really. Meet up around 10ish (Carlisle), lunch about 12ish (Hawick) then finish whenever we finish usually between 3-5pm.

Driving / banta / food n plenty of pictures!

Might even go further up north depending on interest etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pics couple pics from last 2 brillaints meets :D

40937_464292395930_694385930_6948577_2456329_n.jpg

Discuss. :)

PSJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
  RB 182
You're always organising them on weekends i'm rallying or working! lol Probably won't have the clio by then anyhow, with any luck!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's such a shame that i'm on holiday. the scots would have came down no probs.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You have PM mate! Hopefully we can sort something out.

clio sport 172
Right....iv just took the A7 from Carlisle to hawick, Hawick to Kielder, Kielder to Hexam and Back home along the A69

There are some good fast roads but also there are a few slow(ish;) single track roads.

The route took 3 hours and i used half a tank of petrol and done just over 100mile.

Dont know what you guys think about taking this route as its just a thought :)

Golf GTD Mk7
Right....iv just took the A7 from Carlisle to hawick, Hawick to Kielder, Kielder to Hexam and Back home along the A69

There are some good fast roads but also there are a few slow(ish;) single track roads.

The route took 3 hours and i used half a tank of petrol and done just over 100mile.

Dont know what you guys think about taking this route as its just a thought :)

Running rich are we ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It would be a great drive and if I wasn't away i'd be a definite.

Be good to make the effort and meet some fellow members.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Okay i'm sorry i'll shut the hell up for you.

Dingy.

Italian 3.2 V6
Lol.

Thanks R20 CWH. I see not much interest from lads your end..

So people still up for this then or what!?

PSJ.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Lol.

Thanks R20 CWH. I see not much interest from lads your end..

So people still up for this then or what!?

PSJ.

The 80mile+ hike from centre of glasgow I think is whats killing it as that before the actual 'run' happens.

That said I was expecting a touch more interest

Clio 182 Trophy
The 80mile+ hike from centre of glasgow I think is whats killing it as that before the actual 'run' happens.

Im the same, the starting point is too far away otherwise I would be interested,

have fun :).

Mini Cooper S
Surely there should be more interest than this!?! Think the Yorkshire lot are wanting to do a lakes run posted on there but no reply!??!

Italian 3.2 V6
good good, so far this is who are/might be turning up.

1. PSJ
2. Nashy
3. JonT
4. Nixxy
5. Jamier27
6. dangle172
7. rhno
8. kliorsi
9. R20 CWH
10. Danny_172

Any others??

PSJ.

Mini Cooper S
Well I'm well up for it tunst is a LEGEND!! Bearing sorted running sweet as!! I've have been working none stop on my house the past 2 days and I'm fooked will be a nice break from it!!

Italian 3.2 V6
Just clarify meeting point and time.

Carlisle, DFS carpark (beside hardwick circus roundabout) for 10.30.

PSJ.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Well I'm well up for it tunst is a LEGEND!! Bearing sorted running sweet as!! I've have been working none stop on my house the past 2 days and I'm fooked will be a nice break from it!!

:approve: