ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in November cumbria

Arctic 182
Hey ppl,

Just wondered if ppl were up for a meet in November time no dates as of yet as like to see when ppl are free.

We will head up to hartside and mikleton etc any other suggestions are welcome thanks

2004 iceberg 172
I'll put my name down ash but will have to let you no nearer the time when all dates etc been sorted,I'll see if dan's up for it as well

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
A lad on mps forum has organised it for then and over 10 people already sorted for then pal..

Hartside or st mary's loch way.. (my preference) evo just did the ecoty there and is only 40 miles away...

Ash should have updated this thread with dates the lazy buffoon

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
A lad on mps forum has organised it for then and over 10 people already sorted for then pal..

Hartside or st mary's loch way.. (my preference) evo just did the ecoty there and is only 40 miles away...

Ash should have updated this thread with dates the lazy buffoon

Think its advertised on clio197.net, sure my mate has put mine and his name down for it.

Arctic 182
Lol yea I should of updated it actually forgot lol.yea thers a few going to this fingers crossed ppl will cum and yea the 24th at Carlisle airport I'll get times soon

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Yeah russ, readvertised the 335 and sold in 2 days so was looking at 250's or 135's decided to go the more feminine route of a 135...:eek:

Lots of great subtle mods that can be be done so might keep this one :eek:

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Ideal mate, do like the 135 coupes, our 120d coupe is great so with another 130+bhp it'll be brilliant fun. Waiting on my mate bringing the new M135i demo home from Lloyds as i really fancy a run in it, such a lot of car for £29,995.
Russ

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Not to mention how cheap they are to add another 100hp!
It also shares same subframe as e92 m3 so lots off bits like wisbones arbs etc just bolt on for extra chasis tweaks.

M135 is a bargain tbh, specially when i was offered 10% off without even asking!
But estoril blue is the only colour to go for bu at same time last i heard the 7 that have been sold at lloyds 6 were estoril blue ..

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Ash should be going but you might need earplugs and this time not to block out his voice ;p

Piers is working too

Arctic 182
Here's a list I got off my friend off the cars going
Airport then off hartside pal!! These are cars and people so far

1)Damon-MPS6
2)Luke- 3MPS
3)Ash-Alfa 3.0v6
4)Aaron-330ci
5)Pete-Clio F1
6)jamier-135i
7)stu-Gt4
8,9,10,11) some Clio sports off forum