ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in Aviemore.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I'll still be heading over if this is still going ahead. Be good toactually have a meet up this way so hopefully it does

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Sounds good then! sorry i cant be assed looking through, where in aviemore and what time is this planned for?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
2pmish.. Can't remember the name of the place and because I'm on my phone, I can't be fucked going through the pages either haha. Is it Macenzies?

1. Liam (RSIceberg)
2. RSIceberg Mate
3. Chris (yellow_chris)
4. Mike (mjm3043)
5. Fraser (frazjam) + the mrs
6. Aaron (azza_)
7. dgilmore

Anymore?

Meet is 2pm on Sunday 8th @ the pub called - Mackenzies

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Sweet just about remember the place, although last time i was there was pub crawling after skiing!!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces!

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
You cant miss it its on the main road through Aviemore next to the roundabout. Normally turn off at Huntly over the dufftown road, or up to Keith and down the A95.
Where are you heading from?

Ly Megane 230 F1
i stay 20mins north of inverness so il just be heading down the a9. where about in aberdeen you from? i used to go to collage there :)

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Ah fair enough, im originally from London moved up for a job about 3 years ago. I stay right in town center on george street.

Ly Megane 230 F1
1. Liam (RSIceberg)
2. RSIceberg Mate
3. Chris (yellow_chris)
4. Mike (mjm3043)
5. Fraser (frazjam) + the mrs
6. Aaron (azza_)
7. dgilmore

2pm on Sunday 8th at the pub called - Mackenzies

is this everyone? :O

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Everyone is still up for it + 3 or 4 lads from Clio197.net coming in clios and twingos.

Should be a good day, is the Vee still coming?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill get the photos up later tonight.

Was a decent turn out for the first meet, 9 Cars arrived + a random in Aviemore, a RB with parking sensors and 3 passengers drinking buckie :p

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Just uploading the pictures now. ill make a new thread in 'Clio media' for them. 41 of them!

mostly clios and a twingo, but a rare sighting of a RenaultSport civic aswell...