ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet and drive out! The lake?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
So Sunday 18th of September meet at roots n shoots ch3 5qd at 4:30pm for a chat few photos then off
for a drive maybe to the lake if everyone is game? Might be the last chance we get before winter kicks in! Would be nice if there's a few extras that are game!!

1. V6clo

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks like just the boys in blue so far lol. Anyone got a good camera???

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
1. V6clo
2. XxHarDinGxX (maybe)
3. Glenn182
4. TheKid
5. Chinner r27

My confirmation of attendance has taken a hit, I may be getting box tickets to OT for the United Vs Chelsea game, if they come up, I'll be going to that!

BMW E82 M Sport
Sorry about the short notice guys, but this meet isn't going ahead on Sunday as planned.

A few people have had to pull out so we thought it would be best moving it to next Sunday 25th.

Meeting place & time will most probaly be the same but we will confirm this in a new thread. The destination will still be Lake Vyrnwy.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, I was doubtful I could make it anyway.
I'm working next sunday night but il try to pop along to the meeting point to say hello