ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meekings Boosted Bean :D

Soo a few more little bits done over the last couple days
One being the front lower bumper which I wrapped black like the rear

vesumaha.jpg

And also finally managed to get hold of a battery cover ☺️
Engine bay looks much neater now IMO

eduguhe8.jpg

Next on the cards is;
Lowering it (next week hopefully)
New rubber all round. Opted for hankook ventus evo2's
And hopefully I'll be reprinting the wheels

Until then!

I had always had the intention of doing mine and seeing your photoshop sold the idea!

The wrap cost me about £5 so it's a big change for a tiny cost! 

Yeah I think I first saw it done on a white 172 in a different country when I first joined up lol.

Thats really good. I'd probably do the front bumper on my own but I'm not sure how I'd go about doing the back bumper. It seems really hard to cut the film symmetrical and place it on perfectly :/

Yeah I done the front, took about 10 mins tops the back bumper I got a mate who happens to wrap stuff a fair bit but it took him and a bit of help from me about 40mins to do the rear! It's a good test of patience that's for sure!

Yeah I done the front, took about 10 mins tops  the back bumper I got a mate who happens to wrap stuff a fair bit but it took him and a bit of help from me about 40mins to do the rear! It's a good test of patience that's for sure!

I guess it would be fairly straight forward seeing as it's a flat surface. Tbh it's not the placement I'm too worried about, it's the cutting out. I want like to be a bit rounded at the bottom so I might have to take it somewhere! I'll probably do the front though. Was it a bumper off job to get behind the grills?

Haha yeah I bet it is! I wrapped my old cup spoiler, there wasn't a bubble or crease in it but it took forever lol!

I guess it would be fairly straight forward seeing as it's a flat surface. Tbh it's not the placement I'm too worried about, it's the cutting out. I want like to be a bit rounded at the bottom so I might have to take it somewhere! I'll probably do the front though. Was it a bumper off job to get behind the grills?

Haha yeah I bet it is! I wrapped my old cup spoiler, there wasn't a bubble or crease in it but it took forever lol!

Cutting is ok just have to go carful! And noo done it on the car, cut it a bit high and then used a card to tuck it under the grill :)

I wouldn't have the patience to do a spoiler!

a7a5ebyp.jpg

Got my springs delivered yesterday,
Booked in for some work with AlexW next week.

got a full set of new tyres fitted yesterday too! Much better grip of them than the ditch finders that were on there previously!

So long as it's nice on Monday I shall be repainting the wheels in readiness for when it's lowered ☺️

Still a few more goodies I want to buy however the bank balance has been fairly dented the last few days it has to be said!

More soon! :)

Mk5 Golf Gti
Soo a few more little bits done over the last couple days
One being the front lower bumper which I wrapped black like the rear

vesumaha.jpg

And also finally managed to get hold of a battery cover ☺️
Engine bay looks much neater now IMO

eduguhe8.jpg

Next on the cards is;
Lowering it (next week hopefully)
New rubber all round. Opted for hankook ventus evo2's
And hopefully I'll be reprinting the wheels

Until then! 

This looks ace mate! Love it :)

Nice job joey, looking much better than she did standard, need to see the drop you have with those springs on, may get myself some! Looked at coilies price and my answer is fuk that.
Like the front vinyl too matey looks good with it on there.
You best start saving for boost eyyy ;D

S4 Avant
I like the nod to the Ecuadorian flag on the grill, did you come from there originally?

Remove the black vinyl from the bumpers and it should look ok again.

Lol we love the black Vinyl.
Thanks joe, when i next see you we can maybe do my front bumper properly rarther than that mess i did hahaha..

The drops 5mm lower on the front than mine is, will look good on the stance for sure, might make it squirm a bit more under heavy breaking but thats half the fun!

Soo more news!
AlexW had the car for a few days to sort out my dephaser as it started knocking thus needed changing.
Also left him with my new springs to fit so it's now lowered too!
He had a little mess about with the exhaust to try and straighten it up, it's a bit better than it was but he was hella busy with other cars so it's still not perfect yet.
Also got myself a new RS badge as they were fairly cheap on eBay the other day ☺️
Cars skinted me now so no more bits for a while haha! Love it to bits though!

6umydene.jpg

y4yzeteb.jpg

Should have one neat little feature to add next weekend hopefully.

Until then!

Looking good! Hate to be an ass but theres to much going on for my liking, but then I am Mr Simplistic lol.

Spacers next? ;)

Also have you considered wrapping/painting the rear bumper insert so the colour flows? :)

Too much? I thought it's quite subtle for me

And yeah going 16mm all round, want a rear ARB too!

And I'm carbon wrapping the insert, I would have done it the other week however I was a t**t and cut a bit of the section I saved to do it! Lol!

Too much? I thought it's quite subtle for me 

And yeah going 16mm all round, want a rear ARB too!

And I'm carbon wrapping the insert, I would have done it the other week however I was a tw*t and cut a bit of the section I saved to do it! Lol!

For you it is, for me its not! But it is yours ;)

Should look good with 16mm's, what does scaryopa have?

Wrap it the same as the bit under neath, then it will effortlessly flow into one ;) you know I make sense!

Haha I guess!

And Shane's are 16s! That's what I'm basing my decision from!

And I thought about it but I want it to stand out a bit plus I've wrapped the fogs with carbon and the exhaust surrounds so it will fit better being carbon

Haha use your phone then! That way I can express my happiness with emojis :D and this weekend I'm working and it's every other weekend! Get one planned!

Text me with some potential dates and I'll let ye know! :) x

Soo mini update, but kinda awsome and amusing too!
Went to scaryopa's for a BBQ at the weekend,
Over the last month he's been hella busy in his spare time designing and making a custom spoiler for me!
I can't thank him enough for it! Looks soo good! Although it does still need a bit of finishing before a proper paint! But here it is!
5esamega.jpg

Excuse the shite quality/edited picture but it's the only way I could show the detail of it being matt black!

On a funny note, we were out for a casual drive around mk when a pigeon decided to dive bomb his side mirror doing a good 70mph.
This then killed it on impact removing his mirror cap/glass and sending it skywards. I however diddnt get away with it. It then decided to hurtle at my windscreen...
9adyju4y.jpg

I wasn't that bothered in fairness just one of them things!
All fixed now anyways!

Plans soonish are 20mm front spacers and 15mm rear.
Camber bolts and brakes sometime this month! And 4 wheel alignment!
e2eru8ur.jpg

Yeah boiii good times. np matey well one of a kind spoiler for ya :)
Shes looking niceee, just need those spacers, wont get them til saturday because he couldnt get to the garage to get the bolts and no free til sat :) either way she will be all good soon enough.

Glad your windscreen is sorted pal! :D