ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mean Green French Machine :)

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Hey there, I'm new here so I thought I might introduce myself and my little 1.4 hairdrier ;).

886164970_e1bf604fb7.jpg

886165312_46dc3c01c6.jpg

886165504_a7ef8ad1f4.jpg

886165646_77381d5644.jpg

So there's my student mobile, can't afford anything else at the mo! lol And I know what you're thinking, the sport badge is on the wrong side, I know, I did that on purpose. :rasp:

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
The "zorst" is soon to get moved properly, the rubber mount has gone all old and crappy due to it being 7 years old in October.

Odd thing, the Clio you can see next to it is also a 1.4 16v (it's my Mum's) and it's a lot slower than mine, the only thing that's different is the exhaust. I always had a funny feeling that the Ecu had been messed with because of how rubbish it runs when the engine is cold compared to when it warms up. Or maybe it's just screwed.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
just seen ur not that far from me:D so get ur self out to some of the meets;)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shed.
  SEAT Ibiza SC FR
lol, we will wait for you;) normally get some 1.4's and 1.6's poss 1.2's ave a look on the list;)

North Yorkshire Moors Meet - 11th Aug

Hull Motor Show - 18th of Aug

ive got a 1.2. though its been to a few meets now ill be honest i usually pay rob a few bucks to drive me around, which i think pisses him off because he doesnt like me, in all honesty id never be able to keep up in my worthless piece of air conditionless crap......

Ah, lol! Well, mine has air conditioning. But it slows the car down when on. I was flat out on the M180 and I switched the A/C on and it took 5 MPH off me, the robbing git!

mini cooper (RIP 172)
lol, we will wait for you;) normally get some 1.4's and 1.6's poss 1.2's ave a look on the list;)

North Yorkshire Moors Meet - 11th Aug

Hull Motor Show - 18th of Aug

ive got a 1.2. though its been to a few meets now ill be honest i usually pay rob a few bucks to drive me around, which i think pisses him off because he doesnt like me, in all honesty id never be able to keep up in my worthless piece of air conditionless crap......

^^;) and u slow my car down, thats how i lose to rick:eek:

Shed.

^^;) and u slow my car down, thats how i lose to rick:eek:

i know. i know :dapprove: plz dont hurt me.

ps. you dont mind me tagging along do you ? i have no other friends. :star: i might pay rick this time and ill get to have a ride in his juicy mobile. But your car smells nicer.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
^^ lol any time pal:rasp:

ps, i'm sure some one will come and **** u off for havin ur fogs on;)

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
They're the standard Si wheels. The RSi has different wheels again. Learn your Clio's mate. lol

Michael172: if you can't get a lift with Rob and my mate can't come with I don't mind driving you around all day.

Clio 197
They're the standard Si wheels. The RSi has different wheels again. Learn your Clio's mate. lol

I know about clio but those alloy come with in early Si model & later Si have diff alloy.

Must be your car last owners change the wheels some reason.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR

I know about clio but those alloy come with in early Si model & later Si have diff alloy.

Must be your car last owners change the wheels some reason.

Those are the alloys that came with the car, I had to order a new one after I served for a kid and hit a kerb at about 25mph. Pocklinton's in Louth ordered a new wheel without seeing the car purely on the reg number. Meaning that those are the wheels it's meant to have.

Never ever seen an Si with wheels other than the ones on mine, and mine's a later one, plus there are quite a few S, Si's and RSi around where I live.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Decided to play with Photoshop a little. Dunno, looks a little odd. Maybe I shouldn't do a bonnet cut away on a 1.4. Aha!

cliosicutawayjq8.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Decent effort with the photoshop. You're right, not quite the same effect as the 2.0s :p
I personally like the green ph1s, they look good. Not a fan of the rear clusters though. Get some silvervisions.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Had it over 130 Decibels the other day. Not good. My Dad brought me some hear-muffs from work to drive in.