ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meadows lot Xmas Bowling night Thursday the 17th of December

Right final arrangements for tonight all:

For all you photo *****'s I suggest we all try to park on the roof of the car park together so you can take your pretty pics.

I'll be at the bowling alley from 7pm tonight so any probs PM me for my mobile number and I've spoken to the venue and its located on the ground floor opposite the escalator and they are expecting us.

There's also a Nando's opposite and a few decent pubs so if the bowling goes Pete Tong there's plenty else to do.

Camberely Bowlplex
The Atrium Camberley
GU15 3PT

http://www.theatrium-camberley.com/planningyourjourney.html

Be there or don't come bowling mofo's................

;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not going to make this now guys, I feel pretty rough TBH, and don't fancy going out in the cold again.

Hope you all have a good time, and I'll see you at the next meet :)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Fletch you let down. Matt I will be there about 7.15 ish. is it the atrium car park yea? don't know camberley that well

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Cheers Matt for sorting it out.:cool:
Meadows Xmas meet with snow!! to top it off. See you all at the next one.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Cheers Matt for sorting it out.:cool:
Meadows Xmas meet with snow!! to top it off. See you all at the next one.

Was it you the hardman in his Hyundai coupe was shouting at? ... bit of c**k

Nick did you get any grip at all lol? 1.2 FTW

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Yep, was crying about me moving back 2 meters away from his S**T Hyundai coupe 1.6. AND He probably beats his wife.....

Dynamique Flamer
Had a really great time tonight. Just got in I think I had a bit of a heavy right foot on the way home LOL we only had one incident where I had to go round a roundabout twice :eek: Was weird having two area reps there even though we didn't organise anything, but that was a welcome change.

Andrew thanks for playing air hockey with me, even though you beat me :dapprove:

Hope Couzens got home ok :)

Had a really great time tonight. Just got in I think I had a bit of a heavy right foot on the way home LOL we only had one incident where I had to go round a roundabout twice :eek: Was weird having two area reps there even though we didn't organise anything, but that was a welcome change.

Andrew thanks for playing air hockey with me, even though you beat me :dapprove:

Hope Couzens got home ok :)

Ohhh just thought I'd mention that playing with the bumpers down is cheating.

;)

Petrol Blue 182.
LOL i saw all you drive past me whilst i was stranded in the snow! shaun to the rescue thank god, and i am THE CS BOWLING CHAMP*

*Actually sam won, but as he doesnt own a clio, ill take the forum crown

Dynamique Flamer
LOL i saw all you drive past me whilst i was stranded in the snow! shaun to the rescue thank god, and i am THE CS BOWLING CHAMP*

*Actually sam won, but as he doesnt own a clio, ill take the forum crown

I was trying to get Sam to look in KFC when I left before the others but we didn't see you and because we don't know the area didn't know if it was the right KFC lol

Petrol Blue 182.
haha yeah u drive past it on the way out, i was in the carpark a bit so you prob wouldnt of spotted me if you were driving

Formally Clio 182
Was a good evening tonight guys. Shame I sucked at bowling in the first half of the game but soon caught on (a bit too late).

LOL at the c**k end in the Hyundai shed. I'd have reversed a bit more if he said that abuse to me.

Last meet for the year so Merry Christmas all and see some of you at the next meet.