ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MCS

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
So I picked up the mini couple weeks back, took it out tonight for a quick wash. Pretty decent being able to do that at night in October wearing a vest, shorts and flip flops!

Anyway, don't know too much about minis and the options available but mine seems pretty well specd.

JCW body kit
JCW wheels
Sat Nav and harmon kardon system
Panoramic roof
Xenons
Heated seats and windows
Electric mirrors
Climate control
Black and blue leather seats
Colour coded interior
Multifunction steering wheel

03 plate 61k miles, all common issues addressed. It's pretty much immaculate, paints a tad flat but few products and it should be real clean.

It's some what slow after the 135 and borrowing my mates slk 55 amg out here until I got a car, but for the short term it will do as a run around.

C6AAA5A9-821B-4A85-9843-B092AC18B2BA_zpsop4addli.jpg

2B084105-1604-47F6-AEA3-B095884ED4A5_zpsueij5l9n.jpg

DB21A347-5C37-49C2-B916-50FEA4767D5A_zpspfpndyca.jpg

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice that mate, i remember having a look at the advert for this.

The ride would be improved by changing from 18s to 17s.

I've got a thread on here for mine (link under my avatar) - might give you a few ideas.

Dan.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Looks nice that mate, i remember having a look at the advert for this.

The ride would be improved by changing from 18s to 17s.

I've got a thread on here for mine (link under my avatar) - might give you a few ideas.

Dan.

I doubt it unless you was looking to import it back from malta! The rides hard but I really like the look of it on the 18s and with the island being soooo small I don't do many miles at all.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If you ever want to ship it to the UK give me a shout. I can arrange it..;)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
If you ever want to ship it to the UK give me a shout. I can arrange it..:wink:

It came over in 2008 same owner I bought it off paid a fortune getting it over and putting it on Maltese plates. If I move back i will sell out here