ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car + new country

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
So only Rich knows but I up and left my job my house and my nearly new 135i (which I took a lot of stick for on here!) and went took a opportunity in Malta. So after 6 months I finally had enough of no car. So I put a deposit down on this at the weekend.

Old fully loaded 135
AB70E843-CFF7-435B-AB20-A9D29A699367_zpsfkbloncm.jpg

image_zps688d5bb7.jpg

New car

CB6BA79B-5C03-452C-B0DC-7DB81B23CD02_zpsoqwvs6qc.jpg

jcw body kit and wheels, sat nav Harmon kardon, heated seats windows, xenon lights, panoramic roof and few other bits. Low mileage and very good condition looked after by a guy who was in love with it. Hard to find out here most cars are very poor condition no history etc. I did want to import a m3 out here originally but anyone who knows this country will understand the tax and reg prices! My boss 458 to put on Maltese plates is 93k euros! And my friends slk55 was around 30k if I remember correctly! Even an m3 was 10k so decided to get a run around for a little while. Even the road tax is just short of 700 euros on this!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
10k just to register and drive an M3 in the country? Insane.

Mini is nice, you know I hated that BMW!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Compromise with the 'boss' wasn't it! Have to say though it was a very easy and lazy car to drive full of equipment. Yea the mini is pretty nice very good spec aswell, not upto date with the options list but it must be up there with pretty much everything.