ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

May of found the culprit

STI JDM
About 2 weeks ago I informed you guys about my car being broke into all for the full amount of £2. The person who done it smashed the passenger side window through and left a small dent on the door.

Well lastnight I was up the gym where most the people up there have known about what happened. I was told by 2 regulars that they knew who the culprit was. They have a younger sister that goes to the same school as this person, turns out to be a 14 year old girl! Seems she's been boasting about her conquest and word has got around that she done a car in at the same car park I used on the same night.

I got her name and school she goes to but of course, I can't guarantee it's going to be her. Although there was cctv in the carpark, no-one has got back to me and the police have probably let it go as they haven't got back in contact.

Being a gentleman and all, im kinda reluctant to track her down and break her legs etc :D What would be the best option for me to take?

RB 200 Cup!
shoot her preferably

but seriously i would follow it up - might get her face on the cctv - dont give in mate

D

dick

ye pay someone under 16 to do her over, nuffin will happen then, police will put it down to kids argument.

do it urself, ur for the high jump if your caught mate.

STI JDM
True, R20GRC. But the fact she's been boasting about it shows she has no remorse for what she's done and will more than likely do it again to another hard working mug.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i know, thats the world we live in though mate unfortuantely. My advice would be just move on and where possible take any available precautions to avoid it happening in future.

Mondeo STTDCI
Call the Police. Give them the crime reference number. Ask for the details of the Officer in Charge of the Case and state that you have information for him regarding your case. Do not pass this information to anyone else until you have a name and collar number/pin number of the OIC.

Discuss direct with the OIC. There is not enough to nick the girl here, unless these people you know and their sister will give statements (which may or may not be disallowed later as it is essentially "hearsay") or details of what they have heard to Police.

Unless the CCTV is any good of course in which case they can ID her by inviting her to have her pics taken and compare.

Dont do anything silly. Its a window ATEOTD

STI JDM
Thanks Dave. I was thinking of getting a kid to give her a hiding but knowing my luck it probably wouldn't of been her that done it, lol. That sound's like the reasonable thing to do Dave but a lot of hassle for a spotty teenager. Might be better to just have a word with her parents I think

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I would speak to her parents or do what Dave suggested.

Don't let her get away with it!

Clio 172 mk2
Don't let it drop...these little kunts need to learn now.

A car theft for £2 but what next...stabbing other kids for a mobile or something?

Good luck getting it sorted out

J

Jim NM

severe punishment is required to ensure that she doesn't do it again.
No mercy on scummy thieves

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Probably a long shot cos of the time that has passed, but what about finger prints cos im sure a silly little kid wouldnt have the sense to wear gloves.

Dave

LY V6 with Recaros
If you can get the cctv and prove it's her, have a word with her parents. No point in getting yourself in trouble, but don't let her get away with it!

Snotter's
my advice to you is dont post things like this on the internet,if your gonna get somebody back the last place you come and tell people is the internet.She is a 14 yr old girl so you cant do anything to her,go speak to her dad and say you want some money to cover your costs and if he wont pay then you drill his leg hostel style

BMW E46 330i Touring
Talk to her parents, they'll probably give less of a sh!t than she does, but it's all you can do really. Police won't care much about a 14 year old breaking a window that was reported 'ages' ago.

STI JDM
Phoned the police earlier and turns out they didn't have decent cctv footage. They thanked me for the information though as there happens to be a few cars being done in lately around that area. They said they'd probably have a chat with her as it'll probably put her off doing it in the future. But if anything comes of it, I'll let you guys know. Thanks for the feedaback.
If all fails, think I may as well take the baseball bat option :p

black/gold 182
you will have to be very careful how you handel this my friend as we are talking about a minor, the best option would be to go back to the police with the information, you might go to her parents and they might just be as bad as the daughter or worse !! good luck but in this day and age she will only get a smack on the wrist and told not to be naughty again, and you will be left to foot the bill, there is something very wrong with the laws of this country but thats another story !!