ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matt's E46 M3

E46 M3, Clio 182
Sat at home on this dull, rainy afternoon reminiscing of driving the M3 back in summer.

Purchased back in April 16, this is my 2nd M3 after jumping back and forward between these and Clio 182's, finally the man maths justification has aloud me settled for both.

The cars been stored away for winter, but some pictures taken from the summer, it's steel grey with cinnamon interior, fully loaded with all the desirable options, plus a genuine CSL bootlid, genuine CSL wheels and BC coilovers.

Future plans are to get a set of bigger brakes and CSL diffuser.

Also need to get out on some good driving roads and use a proper camera.

Onto the pictures:
8326d2fa0489260797c13a109f9d441d.jpg
20160514_154046.jpg
20160514_154020.jpg
20160513_175343-1.jpg
20160729_140148.jpg
20160729_140118.jpg
20161009_125443.jpg

20160710_200339.jpg

20161009_125507.jpg
20161009_125519.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20161028_140637.jpg
    20161028_140637.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 91

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Cinnamon is my favourite interior, looks great!

The E46's are addictive that's for sure.

I may have a full set of Alcon 6/4pots for sale with Pagid RS29's soon if you're interested?

E46 M3, Clio 182
Cinnamon is bloody lovely.
Thank you, my personal favorite too!
Right gearbox too.

Love it. [emoji41] [emoji106]
Yes, had to get a manual, I test drove the SMG but couldn't get on with the gearbox!
Oooo shibby [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you
Cinnamon is my favourite interior, looks great!

The E46's are addictive that's for sure.

I may have a full set of Alcon 6/4pots for sale with Pagid RS29's soon if you're interested?
Thank you. Would love them, but wrong time of the year.. hoping to get the 182 track ready before I start splashing on the BM, cheers though!

BMW 330ci
That looks amazing. Remember seeing it for sale and really wanting it. Perfect spec I'd say, just need the csl diffuser

E46 M3, Clio 182
Thank you :)
That looks amazing. Remember seeing it for sale and really wanting it. Perfect spec I'd say, just need the csl diffuser
Cheers, as soon as I saw it I knew, was at the upper end of the market price, but has all the nice toys and all the preventative maintenance done, which is reassuring. Ended up travelling from the Salisbury to near on Newcastle to get it!

Z4
mmmm.
Still love e46s. Only thing I'd change is the depo smoked indicators, just looks a bit bad man ting, get some clears on and it'll look fresh.

E46 M3, Clio 182
What a great colour combo.
I'd happily own that.
Cheers, they've aged so well!
What a great spec. Lovely car
Thank you!
Looks great!
Cheers!
:)
mmmm.
Still love e46s. Only thing I'd change is the depo smoked indicators, just looks a bit bad man ting, get some clears on and it'll look fresh.
It came with clears, but thought it looked strange.. the smoked depos makes the headlight and inicators one unit.
20160507_135009.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Really nice example that. Still badly want one of these one day... not even been in one yet, but have in an E92 and thought it was awesome :)

E46 M3, Clio 182
Really nice example that. Still badly want one of these one day... not even been in one yet, but have in an E92 and thought it was awesome :)
Thank you! They're truley awesome cars. They don't do anything particular amazingly, but do everything really well, just a solid all round car.. if that makes sense? Haha

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
F*cking hell that is epic.

Can't begin to describe how much I want an e46 M3 but i don't think I can stomach trawling the minefield.

E46 M3, Clio 182
F*cking hell that is epic.

Can't begin to describe how much I want an e46 M3 but i don't think I can stomach trawling the minefield.
Yeah, can understand your predicament, lucky this one had been looked after with all the preventive maintenance done (subframe reinforced, vanos units replaced etc.) Now would be a good time to buy, as it seems the good ones are slowly rising in price

Clio F1 197 Cup
Yeah, can understand your predicament, lucky this one had been looked after with all the preventive maintenance done (subframe reinforced, vanos units replaced etc.) Now would be a good time to buy, as it seems the good ones are slowly rising in price

Definitely rising in price now- a great time to buy I say.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Love these cars, drove a customers once and wanted one ever since, bet they make an awesome track/race car,

Love the colour contrast with the exterior and leather, looks epic [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
100% one of my favourite cars on here. Perfect. Well I prefer the clear corners but I can get over that.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Really really want one. Just can't afford to keep one on the road! Maintenance on them now must be hefty. Look so good from the back.

Absolutely stunning! I'm not into the interior colour, but fair play to you on finding such a nice looking example :cool:

E46 M3, Clio 182
Thank you all for the kind comments!

Agreed the CSL parts really transform/modernise the look of the car... not bad for 15 years old!

While the running costs are not exactly cheap, there reasonable for what once was a circa £40K car. As I've already mentioned, the preventative maintenance has already been done on this one, which should take me some money down the line!

Anyone considering one should jump ship asap imo, the good ones are steadily going up... and I'm considering chopping both cars in for a 'middle ground' car (cooper s JCW GP Gen2).. I must be mad! haha