ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Estoril E46 M3 Individual

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
Thought id upload a few pictures of my other car as ive been posting a few of the Clio
Any other M3 owners on here?

DSC_0714111-1.jpg

DSC_0723111-1.jpg

DSC_0725111-1.jpg

DSC_0548.jpg

DSC_0542.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Back when in summer when i had my E30, wished id never of sold it now :( did have a few issues though
DSC_0849111-1.jpg

With some BBS reps on, opinions?
DSC_1315111.gif

clio 182 trophy
Looks very nice that mate! What are the SMG box's like? Not a fan of the bbs tbh, but a bit different i suppose. Mad how much difference the alloys make to the look of these!

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
Looks very nice that mate! What are the SMG box's like? Not a fan of the bbs tbh, but a bit different i suppose. Mad how much difference the alloys make to the look of these!

They are amazing, really does feel like a different experience driving compared to manual (which i love as well)
A nightmare if they go wrong but that very rarely happens, only problem ive had was the slave cylinder breaking :)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
CSL's good, black things are f**king shite. What the f**k were you thinking?? Get someone to slap the 'badman' out of you.

Oh and the blue inserts inside are f**king awful. I really like the car tho. Such a gorgeous colour.

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
CSL's good, black things are f**king shite. What the f**k were you thinking?? Get someone to slap the 'badman' out of you.

Oh and the blue inserts inside are f**king awful. I really like the car tho. Such a gorgeous colour.
Im only 22 haha, allowed to be a little different at this age!! Ive got all the parts as spare to put back to OEM as well :) was thinking about changing them back to chrome but ill leave that until the spring when its out of the garage

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

Never agreed more with this guy!

Still fair play lovely car with the csl wheels on

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Im only 22 haha, allowed to be a little different at this age!! Ive got all the parts as spare to put back to OEM as well :smile: was thinking about changing them back to chrome but ill leave that until the spring when its out of the garage
When I had mine it was one of the easiest cars to keep standard. I love CSL wheels but that's it. I've never seen another style look good on the E46.

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
When I had mine it was one of the easiest cars to keep standard. I love CSL wheels but that's it. I've never seen another style look good on the E46.
Do you prefer the white or amber indicators? To be fair as well its probably getting sold come summer time next year, quite fancy an old 911 or a turbo'd e30

BMW 330ci
This looks really nice. Love it on the CSL's, wouldn't change the wheels. I personally would loose the black inserts and the bright blue parts. Looks a bit OTT for me, would be better original or carbon.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'm not for a second criticising, or saying somethings bad, but has something been sprayed on the mirrors? Are they the standard OEM paint, or has something been colour coded? Is it a replica bootlid, or is the spoiler an add on?

Again im not making any criticisms as such, the mirrors and boot lid look "different" to me?

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
I'm not for a second criticising, or saying somethings bad, but has something been sprayed on the mirrors? Are they the standard OEM paint, or has something been colour coded? Is it a replica bootlid, or is the spoiler an add on?

Again im not making any criticisms as such, the mirrors and boot lid look "different" to me?

You must have a great eye for paintwork!! Yes the mirrors were corroded on the base plates (common problem) so had them resprayed and with regard to the bootlid its full one piece fibreglass, not the spoiler add on.
Did have the option to blow it into the wings but it doesnt bother me that much and i still have the original to change back to :)

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
It would be interesting to know the age of the commenters, i bet most of the negative's are from people 30 and over.
I dont mind the comments as i love the car how it is, sounds amazing, handles awesome and obviously i like how it looks :)

Leon Cupra 300
It'd be lovely if it was standard. The Reps, black indicators, painted interior, csl boot and angel eyes just make a nice car look tacky...

Yes I'm 31, but I'd of said the same when I was 29.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Horrible interior mods and looks dire on the BBS wheels.

Irish plates cheapen cars too...not sure why though.

Other than that. Pretty nice.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not for me I'm afraid. Just screams 'bradford'. I prefer M3's to look more OEM.

Agreed with all the above. Such a special colour and looks great with the CSLs. Willing to bet we've all made bad modding choices at 22, so I'll go with a hats off to you for being able to afford one at that age! Blows my old 1.2 sport replica out of the water at the same age!

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
I do see what you all mean, thats why ive kept everything to go back OEM :) But if you see mine in person you'd agree everything thats been done is to a high standard and i love it which is the main thing

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Fair play for having one at 22 though tbh. Bloody nice cars, I was looking at them before I bought the Mazda.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Kind of echoing all the other comments. Lose the yellow fogs and it'll look better though.

As Liam says, nice car at 22. I also looked at them a bit before I bought the Nissan, lol.

RB Clio 182
Lovely car mate, i was also looking at these a while back.

I would at least put the number plate on tho, i also like the wheels but not the painted bits 😧

Nice car tho.