ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matt from TDF Tuning. Genius.

Twingo RS
Last edited:
  PB 182 (1 of 29)
Impressive smoothness to the after graph, and good extension of the rev range, what other mods do you have?

Twingo RS
Thanks for the comments, your only down the road from me then (i'm in Hinckley).

Home made 2.5in straight thru exhaust, no silencers or anything. Standard paper air cleaner with the piss flaps in the inlet tract removed. Just done a little service including a thermostat and a set of ngk spark plugs.

Last edited:
  PB 182 (1 of 29)
Thanks for the comments, your only down the road from me then (i'm in Hinckley).

Originally Melton Mowbray, now out towards the nottinghamshire/Linclonshire border!

Home made 2.5in straight thru exhaust, no silencers or anything. Standard paper air cleaner with the piss flaps in the inlet tract removed. Just done a little service including a thermostat and a set of ngk spark plugs.

Wow, that is all the more impressive then, looks like I'll be heading to TDF at some point!

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
That is a really good graph considering the slight mods you have,nice bit of low down torque too must drive really nice.

That must be louder than hell!!! I've got a 2.25" group n exhaust with sports cat and rear silencer and it's deafening!

Twingo RS
Originally Melton Mowbray, now out towards the nottinghamshire/Linclonshire border!

Wow, that is all the more impressive then, looks like I'll be heading to TDF at some point!

Right up the other end then, nice driving roads out round Old Dalby and Asfordby as I recall :)

Well worth it if your car is healthy and you just want that bit more crispness to the power delivery.

Twingo RS
That is a really good graph considering the slight mods you have,nice bit of low down torque too must drive really nice.

Its made a lot more difference than I thought, initially just wanted to make sure the fueling was okay after I pissed about with the exhaust, but went away more than impressed. Drives nice now, just needs some coilies :cool:

Twingo RS
That must be louder than hell!!! I've got a 2.25" group n exhaust with sports cat and rear silencer and it's deafening!

It is quite loud. When I said no silencers I meant to say just from the manifold back is just straight pipe, it does have the back boxes though.

Got a trackday on Saturday so its gotta pass the noise regs. Its definitely starting to quieten down a bit since its sooted up :D

Quick video: http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/62/ag8w.mp4/

Twingo RS
He's pretty good isn't he :star: I would recommend him all day long!

Very good mate yeah, I saw some pretty special looking machines in the shop there. Wonderful touring car thing on a trailer in the car park and a very tidy mk1 on the ramp inside.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Right up the other end then, nice driving roads out round Old Dalby and Asfordby as I recall :)

Well worth it if your car is healthy and you just want that bit more crispness to the power delivery.

I used to live just off Asfordby road actually, biker heaven on a Sunday! Some good twisties in all directions from Melton, heading south to Market Harborough on the Tilton on the Hill road one of the best!

Twingo RS
I used to live just off Asfordby road actually, biker heaven on a Sunday! Some good twisties in all directions from Melton, heading south to Market Harborough on the Tilton on the Hill road one of the best!

Many happy memories of hooning my old works transit van down there at 80-90 all the way:race:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm thinking of paying him a visit when I get the 200. Some more guts mid-range wouldn't hurt at all.

Twingo RS
I'm thinking of paying him a visit when I get the 200. Some more guts mid-range wouldn't hurt at all.

Very jealous. Nicest hatchback ever made by a LONG way. There was a white 59 plate for 10.4k in Renault Leicester for ages, test drove it a couple of months back and was more than impressed. Little bit gutless low down but very grunty up the top end. Watching a couple go round Donington at the test day there yesterday, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous cars.

Wont let me change the username, says I dont have permission. Would love nothing more than to pay my membership but I wont use paypall. Can I send a 10 pound note in the post or somthing like that?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sorry mate, I didn't see that you weren't a member.

Send a PM to Brian. I'm sure he'll sort something for you.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
New car FTW. :eek:

Joanne couldn't get insured on a DC5 and that was the only other car I fancied really.

Drove a few 200's and was smitten. Will be here in May.