ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MATT Black

Clio 172 Cup
Hi everyone who has previously commented on Matt Black. I purchased this car earlier this year with lot's of work to complete. This work has now been completed and the car is running. Has the AMK engine in running on the seat ECU with Seat clocks so immobiliser works. Running 270bhp with remap. Using the fly by wire seat throttle pedal with a small adjustment, fits straight into Clio. The car is being used in the British Rallycross for next year. Had a run out last weekend and after sorting out a minor but frustrating misfire under load issue, fuel filter not allowing fuel through properly, but got a run in and times were on par with the british champion elect in class on first run, thought was not too bad. Few things left to do to get car really on it.
File 05-11-2016, 08 21 58.jpeg

Attachments

• File 05-11-2016, 08 22 39.jpeg
    File 05-11-2016, 08 22 39.jpeg
    407.4 KB · Views: 110

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
When I see Matt Black I have visions of a bucket seat made of tin. Is it still in there? Lol!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It feels a million years ago seeing this blasting round Blackburn!

It only had a cup engine back then, and I was still in a Mk1!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It feels a million years ago seeing this blasting round Blackburn!

It only had a cup engine back then, and I was still in a Mk1!
Lol! I remember a rolling road day in Padiham where they were sat on the front wings in order to help the thing gain traction!

That must be 11 years ago now. I thought it had gone to that great big Scrap Yard in the sky by now?? :up:

Clio 172 Cup
Where do you purchase yours from if you dont mind me asking? looking at getting some Michelins for next year..
here is the link to his Facebook page. you can message him from there. tell him that Kirk Twyman from Rallycross put you onto him to get this good price

Clio 172 Cup
Lol! I remember a rolling road day in Padiham where they were sat on the front wings in order to help the thing gain traction!

That must be 11 years ago now. I thought it had gone to that great big Scrap Yard in the sky by now?? :up:
Nope back in action and very fast

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
here is the link to his Facebook page. you can message him from there. tell him that Kirk Twyman from Rallycross put you onto him to get this good price

Cheers, cant see the link though 😂. PM me it if you like. Cheers