ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matched inlets- where

hsustyle

ClioSport Club Member
Where is the best place to get to my Rs stamped inlets matched?.
Looking at 197 cams soon so am I right in spending some money on inlets?

I'm in the south east but can post them.

Thanks

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I think it can't do any harm but I'm sure both RS Tuning and EFI both say they've never seen a difference.

I've still got some fitted though!

bloke

ClioSport Club Member
I think it can't do any harm but I'm sure both RS Tuning and EFI both say they've never seen a difference.

I've still got some fitted though!

spoken to chris about this a few times now and he's seen a difference with matched inlets. mid rainge seems to benefit from what i've seen on graphs comparing like for like specs.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely a difference, noticeably more punch under 5k. Will be getting mine done by that M.S. Custom Engineering bloke at some point.

OssPoop

ClioSport Club Member
Does he do them on an exchange basis or is it send them off and wait? I saw he posted a pic of some done and ready to send to Ktec, what do they charge for his work?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If anyone is after some for a ph1 I think I've got 3 sets of spare inlets, 2 standard and I'm 99% sure that one is matched but will have to check.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
Been told there is a place in Crawley, West Sussex, who does a part ex thing with inlets. You get a matched set off him, then he takes yours in exchange after his has been put on. Anyone know of him? (Long shot I know)

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
Jack Kemp has stopped doing them if its the same guy im thinking of as not enough profit in it but he has a few sets left that he's selling up. Just put a post on the other day

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
Jack Kemp has stopped doing them if its the same guy im thinking of as not enough profit in it but he has a few sets left that he's selling up. Just put a post on the other day
Ooo. Great- how i get hold of him
Where he put a post on... here?
Dont do facebook me
cant get contact details of CSOC either