ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matched inlets- where

Megane R26
Where is the best place to get to my Rs stamped inlets matched?.
Looking at 197 cams soon so am I right in spending some money on inlets?

I'm in the south east but can post them.

Thanks

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
No both , lower matched to head , upper matched to lower.
I have some apd ph2 RS matched inlets if you want to buy them ?

182 Trophy
MS Custom Engineering in Frome just did mine. Seem to have a good reputation and lots of people use their service. You can find them on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I think it can't do any harm but I'm sure both RS Tuning and EFI both say they've never seen a difference.

I've still got some fitted though!

dan's cast offs.
I think it can't do any harm but I'm sure both RS Tuning and EFI both say they've never seen a difference.

I've still got some fitted though!

spoken to chris about this a few times now and he's seen a difference with matched inlets. mid rainge seems to benefit from what i've seen on graphs comparing like for like specs.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think if bay have been cost over gains as I remember people saying they weren't worth the monies.

But then efi wasn't around then ;)

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely a difference, noticeably more punch under 5k. Will be getting mine done by that M.S. Custom Engineering bloke at some point.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Does he do them on an exchange basis or is it send them off and wait? I saw he posted a pic of some done and ready to send to Ktec, what do they charge for his work?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If anyone is after some for a ph1 I think I've got 3 sets of spare inlets, 2 standard and I'm 99% sure that one is matched but will have to check.

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Does he do them on an exchange basis or is it send them off and wait? I saw he posted a pic of some done and ready to send to Ktec, what do they charge for his work?
I sent mine to him. But best to contact first.
d7eecd5bacb297301ca5a7a216178b66.jpg

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Been told there is a place in Crawley, West Sussex, who does a part ex thing with inlets. You get a matched set off him, then he takes yours in exchange after his has been put on. Anyone know of him? (Long shot I know)

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
Jack Kemp has stopped doing them if its the same guy im thinking of as not enough profit in it but he has a few sets left that he's selling up. Just put a post on the other day

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Jack Kemp has stopped doing them if its the same guy im thinking of as not enough profit in it but he has a few sets left that he's selling up. Just put a post on the other day

Ooo. Great- how i get hold of him
Where he put a post on... here?
Dont do facebook me
cant get contact details of CSOC either