ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

martinhay182clio ???...

R53 Cooper S
spotted a tidy b/g with caro's, whilst ordering my rear shockies from reno sighthill today, cs sticker in the back window...55plate iirc

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Correctamundo - that's my motor!

Where was it parked? Your answer will give me an indication as to whether they actually took my car into the garage to work on it!

R53 Cooper S
just as you drive in on your left matey, about 5 or so cars up facing out to the road...

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
^^^Aye, they put it in the disabled space......wonder if they're trying to tell me something?!?!

Funny thing is, I parked in the space nearest the side entrance at 8am. I was spied by you parked in one of the disabled spaces before 3:30pm..................yet when I phoned Renault at 4:15pm to find out if my car was ready they said they were just putting it back together and it would be ready soon!