ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mars Red V6 #111

Petrol Blue 182.
Thanks Duncan, Yes we need too organise some sort of local meet! I'll post something up on v6.net soon.

Picking up my 2nd Trophy next week but a V6 will be my next car.

I'll wait until the right one pops up.

Lovely colour that.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks awesome dude! Might have to get you and Andy together for some photos ;)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Like wise... give me a shout Andrew.

Hell... we could easily get 3 Mars vee's together, your BG and my vee! :D And all within a 10mile radius of each other lol

Now that sounds like an awesome idea! Would just have to sort out a time and date lol! I will PM Ryan a time and date and we can go from there. :)

Petrol Blue 182.
8507277567_de42dcf317_z.jpg

PH Smiley by couzens1989, on Flickr

Also got caught speeding on the way home from collecting it! :eek:

Anyone know what I'm likely to get for 61 in a 50?

Petrol Blue 182.
Doh', insurance still drops next year with the points declared. Must pay more attention to the roads!

Petrol Blue 182.
Nice one!! You must be catching up with Fred?

That includes me then, hit 51k yesterday & I drove it in the rain :eek: oh the horror!! lol!!

Not sure what Freds is on?

Ah it's a car, drive it. I love mine, no point in using it just on sunny days. Too much money to just have sitting in a garage.

Not a 320d
Man I really want one of these. I remember when they were about £13k for a ph2 (IIRC?????) and now they have shot up in price.

An orange one
Mines 11 years old this year and hasn't made it past 24k lol.

I enjoy owning it as much as I enjoy driving it.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Get out.

No problems with people keeping them locked away and on as little miles as possible. Just the whole perception of one having a few miles on it being bad is just stupid.

I will not.

At least you've actually taken your v6 back to the mother land for a decent road trip. Unlike many folk that think the daily commute means 'driving'. That said though you're quickly filling into that category. Boy. :rasp:

An orange one
"Not driving a car is like not having sex with your girlfriend to preserve her for the next guy" -james glakenhaus(i have no idea how to spell it)

Technically if your with the right girlfriend / wife then there won't be a next guy.

Im not planning my Vee to ever have another owner, it's not costing me anything and the money wouldn't be much cope in the bank. Having the M135i as a daily does make it easier to not drive the Vee lol

"Not driving a car is like not having sex with your girlfriend to preserve her for the next guy" -james glakenhaus(i have no idea how to spell it)

The problem with that analogy is that you didn’t buy and you’re not going to sell your mrs.

That said, the v6s don’t like to be left alone. Better to use them regularly. Just better kept to sunny days as Renault weren’t exactly forthcoming with rust protection on the chassis & suspension.
Especially on phase ones where they didn’t even bother.

50k in 11 years is very low in the real world!!