ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mark's Clio 172

Clio 172
Hi

Ive been on here quite a while now, but have only recently bought my first Clio 172 last week.

After looking around for a few days i found a Mint low mileage 172 fairly local to me as well, so went a viewed it the next day and ended up buying it and taking it home the same day.

Its 2003 with FSH and only 29k Miles. in Mint condtion.

I intend to keep the car fairly standard with just a few sublte mods, i have already lowered it on Eibach Sportlines (30mm). sorry i dont have any pictures before it was lowered.

I plan on Changing the wheels for some Cup Turninis and maybe a front cup splitter.

Pictures:

DSCN1845.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

DSCN1847.jpg

DSCN1848.jpg

DSCN1849.jpg

DSCN1850.jpg

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Looks like you got yourself a brilliant example there. Will keep an eye on this because I really like 172's with just subtle mods.

One thing I would do to the car though is to purchase some Silvervisions would look much cleaner :D

Clio 172
Looks like you got yourself a brilliant example there. Will keep an eye on this because I really like 172's with just subtle mods.

One thing I would do to the car though is to purchase some Silvervisions would look much cleaner :D

Thanks, Oh yeah that was on my list as well.

Keep the standard wheels! >.<

Im a turini hater x

Oh right, Sometimes i like standard sometimes i dont lol.

Mark

Clio 172
Update:

Right well haven't really updated the Blog for a while, but having recently changed a few things on the 172, thought it would be a good time to update a few things.

Got a new set of 3/8 Front number plate and standard rear plate.
Carbon Front diamond
Tow eye From the Group Buy on here.

and after deciding i really wanted a Set of Turinis, I managed to get a discount from a friend from renault and got a brand new set of turinis from Renualt with Centre caps and New Toyo T1-R 195 45 16.

A few Pics Below:

DSCN1946.jpg

DSCN1948.jpg

DSCN1947.jpg

DSCN1949.jpg

DSCN1950.jpg

DSCN1951.jpg

DSCN1952.jpg

Fiesta ST3
Cheers mate, Yeah deffently needs Some Silvertec bulbs will get some on way home from work tomorrow i think ;)

Yeah i was thinking about getting cup splitter as well.. will have to have a think about it.

Cheers Dude :)

just go for the skoda splitter mate, fits fine and only £10 ish :)

RS Clio 172 Cup
you could always get a laguna splitter like mine! i think around £15

Attachments

• 1 front my clio.jpg
    1 front my clio.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 31