ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MarkCup's Fiesta ST

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Is everything standard bar the mountune upgrade? Sounds really good!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I had a play with one earlier and was pleasantly surprised by how quick it was. Had a yellow Mountune badge. Do you get an upgraded exhaust with the mountune kit? This one had one and sounded good. Just a shame is was "slammed" with Fiesta ZS/ST owners club stickers or something along those lines.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
@MarkCup according to neil@greenlight there's an mp300 for the focus coming soon. Recon they'll do an mp250 for the fezza?

Lots of debate over on STOC but the general consensus of opinion, along with a few claimed knowledgeable sources, says the next Mountune kit will be MR and not MP...so not warranty friendly.

I don't doubt there's something coming but unless it's 100% MP I'm not interested.
TomSx - no exhaust...there's only a few 3rd party alternatives out there so far and only a handful I know of that have had one fitted.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right. Whats the forum? STOC im guessing? I might try and find him on there. Wasn't standard as the tailpipes were bigger.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
AutoExpress? I'll believe it when Ford tell me. That picture is years and years old!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Found the lad I had a meeting with. It has the mp215 kit, an intercooler, mountune short shift and a scorpion cat back. Quicker than any rs Clio that's for sure.

Three weeks?!?!?!? Ouch.

It will be worth it though.

I know! Must be popular.

Engine is starting to free up now it's done 1000 miles so I'm looking forward to it being Mountuned.

Im really impressed with the mpg as I'm getting 38.4 indicated so far. Has the Mountune affected your mpg Mark?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I know! Must be popular.

Engine is starting to free up now it's done 1000 miles so I'm looking forward to it being Mountuned.

Im really impressed with the mpg as I'm getting 38.4 indicated so far. Has the Mountune affected your mpg Mark?

It's stayed pretty constant despite me giving it more of a bootfull far more of the time, so I'd say it's improved it... It's more efficient at lower throttle openings and lower revs thanks to the extra boost.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've never seem so many people order the one car on a forum for another marque before!

The mpg /tax is something that will attract buyers for years to come.

RB182cup&golf gti
Im running mountune and my mpg is reading 35.5 and getting 330 miles to a tank from average driving which is the equivalent of my 182

Compared to buying on a finance deal is the lease option worth it I like to win my cars well have the option to keep it not just rent it wouldn't feel like my car a car but obviously depends money wise

I don't personally see the big thing of a new car a five year old car could be faultless for another five years or a 1 year old one could break every other month yes in warranty but your stuck paying 6k to rent a shed

Fiesta ST-2
Mine arrives today, it's been a long wait but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Already know now I would love to add the mountune pack but the lease company wouldn't allow that would they? Even if it is warranty approved.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Isn't leasing really risky...I.e. if there is a marks on the car, non oem tyres fitted, mods, they willl change you to rectify it? I've heard horror stories.

Fiesta ST-2
Isn't leasing really risky...I.e. if there is a marks on the car, non oem tyres fitted, mods, they willl change you to rectify it? I've heard horror stories.

I will let you know today. They are coming to pick my ds3 up and drop the ST off.

to be honest the ds3 is spotless besides a small 4cm mark on the wing mirror. I put 2 new front tyres on last month but they are not the same as what came on the car,

Will update when the car has been taken, I'll be fuming if they try and stick any additional charges on.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Guy at audi was saying that a girl put non oem tyres on and the car had minor scuffs, kerbing etc and the finance company tried to charge her £3k!!!!