ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mark III badge on a Dynamique

Peugeot 306 HDi
Fair enough. I like it, although I'd rather it was completely debadged but that's not worthwhile.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
hi

i have the badge, you have the sidelights, together we will make cs a better place and educate these youths..

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Letters look a bit close together to me?
If u like it... what the hell! lol

Peugeot 306 HDi
Lol at Christopher. Educate us huh? We're teaching you new tricks:rasp:

Sash, yeah they can either be spread out as on the Mark III or put close together like that, but they have to be that close to cover the holes where the old one was. I'm happy with it so I shall stick with it for now:)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i have the new renaultsport badge but the CLIO bit only looks acceptable on the 197 though imo.

i'd still remove mine if i had a 197 though

RS..

DSC_0011-2.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
The rs one is good, but if i'm being picky (which i am) it's a bit too small, whereas the C L I O is too big.

Peugeot 306 HDi
Not a lot of love for it lol. Oh well, I like it so it stays.

Plus I broke the old one removing it...

BMW M135i
Nah looks naff to me, not a fan of the new style RS badge either. Think the old one suites the shape of the car mucho better.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Personally speaking, if you like it that's all that matters. I just happen to think the mk3 badges look a little too big for the mk2's being as our rear ends are smaller. (if you pardon the expression). lol. Just my opinion though.

Peugeot 306 HDi
Thanks Debz, I do. I asked for comments and I appreciate people's views (even though they're all negative lol) but I'm sticking with it because I like it and it's a little different from the norm.

306 GTI-6
^Not everyone can afford/ or perhaps wants a vx220 or 1*2.

If evryone drove the same car how bloody boring would that be? I like my Dynamique, as I am sure lots of others like theirs.

I think its the spacing of the letters with the Mark3 badges that make them look wrong when people put them on a Mk2. I quite like it personally.

Peugeot 306 HDi
Or possibly an 03/52... Why do some people feel the need to be prats? I can't afford a VX or a 172 because I'm a student of 19 years old and a 2003 Dynamique isn't bad for someone who has paid for everything himself since he took his first lesson. And is paying for Uni himself. I saved for years for my car, bought within my means and have done alright. If you can't be nice, or at least constructive, then please find another thread to write in.

Vauxhall VX220 and 172
My point is it is still a Dynamique, put the money to one side until you can afford a proper car, it will be much more rewarding in the long run

Peugeot 306 HDi
Which is why I have spent the grand total of £50 modding my car in a year and a bit. It's had a new badge, mats and Silver Visions. Everything else is standard. It's still a proper car whether it's 800cc and 50 BHP or a 200+ BHP Focus ST and I won't be spending money saved on a fast car, but my education. My Dynamique is fast enough for one person, handles well and looks good. Ticks all the boxes for me...

Last edited: