ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

March Meet - Go Karting -

What there's only 8 of us?!

Theres actually 9, i miscounted :eek:.

If there isn't enough, is there any chance of us doing any other karting event at the same place?

Ill ring and find out the options, though it will be pretty poor value for money from what she said before.

List.
1. dmallett + 2 - Paid
2. hiben1 - Paid
3. meekings14 + missus
4. Owen92 - Paid
5 LankyPestero
6. JHead (potentially +1)
7. 172_Tom (potentially plus extras)
9. Goodj
10. bunker191211.
12 Rob.. - Paid
13. Dan... - Paid
14 brad259
15. xChewie
16. Euan9 Paid
17. Paul182
18. Tom-173 +1
Edd739 -Paid

Dont think ive missed anyone.

I'm sure Red Lodge, which is the other side of the A12, 30 seconds away, doesn't have a limit. Worth contacting them, and they have better karts.

Red lodge is where this is for. Purely because everyone kept saying go red lodge, also the other place didnt answer the phone

oh dear :(

It was all looking so promising haha

Always does until it comes to actually committing, like Danny knows its always the same!

If this falls through I think we should all take a trip to brands hatch on the 30th for the first BTCC race of the season :cool:

We could do! I feel a BTCC meet at snetterton is in order this year too :)

Though getting people to commit driving to Brands might be a bit tricky lol

Righto, red lodge is the chosen location. (ip28 8le)

two options,
700m Grand Prix- £45 pp
1200mm Grand Prix -£50pp

What would people rather?

The he only downside is that they need payment in full 21days before the date. Meaning people would have to PayPal me the money & I'll do the group booking. If everyone is ok with that? it's fair to say most of you know me & where I live so I hope you can trust me by now! This needs to be sorted & booked by next Friday otherwise I'm not about for a week & it won't go ahead :(
DannyR

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
We could do! I feel a BTCC meet at snetterton is in order this year too :)

Though getting people to commit driving to Brands might be a bit tricky lol

its what I plan to do if this doesn't go ahead ..I'd definitely be up for Snetterton - went last year and loved it.

Oh, is it a nightmare to get to or something? Or is it just miles away?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
its what I plan to do if this doesn't go ahead ..I'd definitely be up for Snetterton - went last year and loved it.

Oh, is it a nightmare to get to or something? Or is it just miles away?
It's in Kent, so it's a fair old drive to organise as a last minute meet.

Twingo Dynamique
Hmm.... I'm doubtful :( not to mention I have to come off the potentials due to that screen... Won't have the money by Friday unfortunately I don't think...

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I will come to this, if you get the other members signed up for it. I know you need the full amount payable but I don't get paid 'till the 7th March

Going to ring them later & sort this out, looking online look like we can do a mini gp for the same price on the 1200meter track but we just get less laps, people up for that still?