ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Manchester

RB182cup&golf gti

Saw a nice 05 inferno 182 parked in ropeworks manchester, prob nobodys off here but first inferno seen in flesh and have to say really impressed with that colour, still prefer my racing blue. Also saw a couple (may have been the same one) of racing blue ones in manchester last week may have been R?05 ???. Having never seen any on the road apart from my own i see 3 in a week! common!

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

hey dutty where you park? i work in select in the trafford centre i park in the orient but not in a clio unfortunlatley im workin tonight 6 - 10 will u still be there i will keep my eyes open :) x

E60 diesel powah

erm think im leavin about 1ish mate!! probably near the main entrance its a black 1.2 with 172 back bumper!! slammed on its @rse if u spot me

oops! hadnt realised tom was still logged in!!! sorry its me that works there!!! wont be leavin here till 5 to get there so prob wont see you x

Do any of you live near brooklands roundabout near timperley village i see 2 silver 172s and one blue cup every day!

2012 WRX Waggon

Quote: Originally posted by Adie on 06 April 2005

Do any of you live near brooklands roundabout near timperley village i see 2 silver 172s and one blue cup every day!
I used to live on Eskdale drive in the flats at the end......though that was about 10 years ago.......clios wernt invented then;)

Live in warrington now

The Jinx

Quote: Originally posted by Adie on 06 April 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Do any of you live near brooklands roundabout near timperley village i see 2 silver 172s and one blue cup every day!

Live in Sharston mate, nearby.

2012 WRX Waggon

Your minutes from me, I live just off Rushgreen road before the Farmers.

Keep an eye out for a 52 plate Iceberg 172 with a CS sticker in the rear