ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Manchester Meeting - The Picture Thread...

320d
Was a great meet. I had a realy good day. Made me want a sport badly though. When we where driving around I kept getting constantly overtaken haha.

nice pics guys, sorry i couldnt make it, was shopping for my birthday (which is today Gopher, where is my loving??!!)

jamie

Clio 182
alrite ppl, me and my girlfriend drove past in her clio and my clio182 was at home waiting to get washed so sorry didnt stop.but as we went past i think the blue clio with the white wheels started it up and rev it.the exhaust system sounded mint! where you get it from and how much was it if you dont mind me asking????

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why does this guy buy his shorts and hats 33 sizes too big??

Looks like a fat bloke thats lost weight.

DSC_0596.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nice pics guys, sorry i couldnt make it, was shopping for my birthday (which is today Gopher, where is my loving??!!)

jamie

Dude! Happy Birthday an' all that

You need to get your beardy arse over this way since i owe you a pint.

alrite ppl, me and my girlfriend drove past in her clio and my clio182 was at home waiting to get washed so sorry didnt stop.but as we went past i think the blue clio with the white wheels started it up and rev it.the exhaust system sounded mint! where you get it from and how much was it if you dont mind me asking????

:cool: Cheers fella.

its a milltek exhaust system with a yozzasport decat (Christophers car)

its a milltek exhaust system with a yozzasport decat (Christophers car)

your wrong jord...........IIRC chris used a cherry bomb and some scaffold tube:cool:

Oh aye!

Cough... Laguna engine cough! ;)

chris y do i get the feeling you were quite turned on by that DC5 u jap traitor lol?

looks like a brill turnout

how come ur selling your 182 chris?

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm selling as i'm secretly a Jap traitor myself.

I got some positive interest in the car at the meeting, took some details.

Here's a teaser of what i'm got a deposit on. ;)

100_0395.jpg

The Bus and MRT
I'm selling as i'm secretly a Jap traitor myself.

I got some positive interest in the car at the meeting, took some details.

Here's a teaser of what i'm got a deposit on. ;)

100_0395.jpg

Are you going to pass on the Gruppe M then Christohper after the drive in mine ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL!

It's already running a Mugen Airbox dude :approve: And Twinloop!

We need to get the two on video

The Bus and MRT
LOL!

Does that sound like a chainsaw when it's in V-Tech too? Sure that American 4x4 wasn't best impressed when we went passed him... tyres chirpped a little around the roundabout to :approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
is that a seat from a dc2??

Nope. Rarer ;)

LOL!

Does that sound like a chainsaw when it's in V-Tech too? Sure that American 4x4 wasn't best impressed when we went passed him... tyres chirpped a little around the roundabout to :approve:

Yeah, that was awesome. I was grinning like an idiot. :eek:

The Bus and MRT
Why, is there another CS meet or are you setting me up to be savaged by your mates Civic?

LOL not a cs meet, but we can turn it into one lol, couple of locals pop up there should be a reet laugh

I doubt I'll be able to make it in all honesty mate, I'm out 90% of Fridays... if my mates are being boring I'll come down though