ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Manchester Meeting - The Picture Thread...

172 cup
really nice cars there - loving the Meganes and makes me want one even more :dapprove: great turn out - y are the Yorkshire ones never like that

RB 200 Cup!
same with my lot - ive got a list of 40 people

people who turn up tho is usually my list divided by 4 and minus 3 lol

I'm selling as i'm secretly a Jap traitor myself.

I got some positive interest in the car at the meeting, took some details.

Here's a teaser of what i'm got a deposit on. ;)

100_0395.jpg

Are you going to get your booster seat re-trimmed in red?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm selling as i'm secretly a Jap traitor myself.

I got some positive interest in the car at the meeting, took some details.

Here's a teaser of what i'm got a deposit on. ;)

100_0395.jpg

Are you going to get your booster seat re-trimmed in red?

Maybe :eek:

No its true....the North West PWNS...we have the juggle dance and everything ;)

I need to dust that off at the next one, methinks

320d
I think we should have monthly NW meets at various locations, i realy enjoyed this one, even if i did get overtaken by nearly everyone at the meet haha.

That teg passed me like i was stopped and i was giving it everything my lil 1.2 had in 3rd at 5500rpm. Then shortly followed by several 1*2's and some meggys.

Will remember that for next time we get someone joining the forum saying the 1.2 is rapid and "beats 1.6's" etc...

Family Bus
Even though it was a long trip over, I enjoyed it!!

Would be up for coming to another one...specially if doughnuts are involved ;)

Gem

Racing Blue 182
It is worth it just for the KK TBH. But it shows how damn good NW meets are when people come from the likes of Stoke, Chesterfield and St Helens :D

Bring on the De Dent Day...;)

The Bus and MRT
I think we should have monthly NW meets at various locations, i realy enjoyed this one, even if i did get overtaken by nearly everyone at the meet haha.

That teg passed me like i was stopped and i was giving it everything my lil 1.2 had in 3rd at 5500rpm. Then shortly followed by several 1*2's and some meggys.

Will remember that for next time we get someone joining the forum saying the 1.2 is rapid and "beats 1.6's" etc...

Lol, I wasn't sure if you were in the convoy when I passed you mate... thought we might have just been annoying someone as there were a few random cars and other clios we went past and I couldn't remember your reg from outside KK, sorry :eek:

Mustang, S13, AX GT

haha sorry man, but I wasn't gonna get beat by a bunch of 182s* :rasp:

**again

A silver one
Looks like a good turnout.

Question though. What are people cleaning their cars with in some of the pics?

cheers,
Matt

A silver one
Why does this guy buy his shorts and hats 33 sizes too big??

Looks like a fat bloke thats lost weight.

DSC_0596.jpg

Lolololol awesome!

Apparently it was red hot that day as well, so why the need for a comedy oversized 'bob hat' is real mystery :D

A silver one
Looks like a good turnout.

Question though. What are people cleaning their cars with in some of the pics?

cheers,
Matt

Looks like quick detailer mate..

Looks like quick detailer mate..

one was a quick detailer the other polishing creme that can be hand applied or machine polished onto paint

Cheers for the replies. I know nowt about cleaning cars. Closest I get to doing it is handing over £6 at the local Asian carwash FTL!

Cheers for the replies. I know nowt about cleaning cars. Closest I get to doing it is handing over £6 at the local Asian carwash FTL!

lol if u want any of the speed detailer i can do u a good price on that or polishing creme too, infact pretty much any product give me a pm :)

320d

haha sorry man, but I wasn't gonna get beat by a bunch of 182s* :rasp:

**again

Yeh that was unfortunate for you with chris's 182. Ahh well I had 42MPG on the trip computer when I got back so atleast it didnt cost much to get overtaken, enjoyed the drive all the same, obviously i'd of prefared it in a sport but rome wasn't built in a day.