ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

major exhaust trouble???

RB182
Just bought a new cat to manifold fitting kit and a decat pipe and can not get it fitted as the sealing ring (flange) will not fit on the downpipe of my manifold its the proper Renault kit with the springs and cup washers etc. Also the ring I got with my decat does not fit the downpipe. Just wondering what others have done?? Had this problem with exhaust since I have owned and seriously contemplating on selling it now cz am sick of the car now :mad:

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
If it's a standard manifold and a genuine fitting kit, there shoud be no reason for it to not fit. You are fitting the flange the right way round aren't you?

RB182
Just been on the phone to were I orderd it (north west performance) told him the diameter size of the ring and been told hes sent the wrong one. Waiting for new kit so hopefully be sorted soon cheers

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Just been on the phone to were I orderd it (north west performance) told him the diameter size of the ring and been told hes sent the wrong one. Waiting for new kit so hopefully be sorted soon cheers

North West Performance... oh dear :dapprove:

They don't supply the genuine fitting kit, it might look like it but it's not.