ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maintence help please

Hi guys

I've just bought a Clio 172 cup needs quite a bit of maintence work as it has not being kept up to very well so just looking for some advice on the parts needed below any recommendations as who to by these from for best price or brands to avoid anything like that would be great cause I've being looking and there is a lot of fluction in price on some of these parts

Rear exhaust mount
Centre section exhaust mount
Arb bushes
Track rod ends
Ball joints
Wheel bearing
Engine mounts
Rear disks and pads and bearings
Front disks and pads
New panel filter
Braided brake lines
Spark plugs
Engine oil
Brake fluid

Thanks in advance Liam

Oh and if anyone has any other recommendations for things to change in the mean time that would also be appreciated

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
When were the belts done??

(Cambelt, dephaser pulley, tensioners and aux belt)

Although no proof I was aware of the risks of this I was assured by the seller They were done in 2014 no ideal with no proof but I will deal with that properly at a later date

182T
Don't buy the standard (genuine or not) rear exhaust mounts as they just fall apart. Get lemforder rod ends and ball joints from euro and just cheap rear disks and pads as they don't do a lot anyway.

Clio 182
I bought front discs pads and copper grease for my 182 from euro for £46 look on net for discount codes minght be even cheaper