ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maidstone Meet Sunday 6th Nov 3pm Newnham Court

BlackGold 182
Sunday 6th November

3.00pm

Newnham Court Inn

Bearsted Road,
Weavering,
Maidstone,
Kent,
ME14 5LH

66465.jpg

1. Kieran..

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Medway Meet Sunday 6th November 3pm Harvesters

Let you know nearer the time mate! Terrible at planning my life more than a week ahead!

BlackGold 182

Well I'm gonna be checking out the car parks tomorrow while it's still light

Clio 172 cup

I'm up for this, still got to check my work diary but hopefully should be fine!!
Will hopefully see you there tomoz!!

BlackGold 182

Okay good!! Ill pm my number mark and then give us a text to let us no weather to wait for you in car park

Megane GT
Why does this have to be on a sunday!? Its bloody typical, everything used to be on a saturday, so you stop working saturdays and work sundays, and then everything is on a sunday! :( . . . I think they're trying to make a point . . .

MG ZR 1.8
NO! Everything's cool. Just remembered I'm having an operation on Monday.. So I have a few weeks off :) I shall be there!!

White mx5 mk1!
ahahaha well i might want just a coke :p but ill try and get them clean, even tho they wont be by the time you get there :( i blame the rain if there not clean :p

BlackGold 182
Yes they better be spot less! Hoping my car will be near on standard by then lol although my roof isnt booked in for 2/3 weeks so thats still going to look shocking lol

MG ZR 1.8
Why you going back to standard ?
And yes.. Your roof is still shocking.. Im still puzzled as to how it exactly happened!
Although I like the story of driving under a clio roof shaped bridge... Sounds quite epic. Hahaha

BlackGold 182
I'm selling up steph :(

Yeaaa that does sound funny but my favourite is the monkeys on a safari trips you go in a car and they decided to go crazy on it lol I sprayed it a bit myself to clear the rust so looks worse than what it originally did! Lol but 2 weeks and it will be all sorted

MG ZR 1.8
How come your selling? What you gonna get? !
Hahaha yeah that does sound funny.. How did you spray it yourself? Rattle can? It was pretty bad.. The scratches are proper deep aren't they? An that middle bit?
Ah 2 weeks will fly by :)