ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mafia II

RB 182 cup
Anyone heard much on this???

I heard at the beginning of the year it was going to be made....then apparently it got scrapped...but now its about to be released in the next month or so.

If its anything like the first one it will be insance....it was AWESOME

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone heard much on this???

I heard at the beginning of the year it was going to be made....then apparently it got scrapped...but now its about to be released in the next month or so.

If its anything like the first one it will be insance....it was AWESOME

I didn't do the first one much justice. I got to that mission near the start where you leg-it from a car and a few guys follow you, shooting all the time.

I tried that about half a dozen times and then gave up - lol!

D.

Octy VRS
I loved the first game, was very original. The ree roaming and race aspect was cool. THey could make this more like a GTA type game. Shame it got delayed.

Clio Trophy
Didn't think that many people knew about this game. Probably the best game ever IMO I even completed it twice; something I never do. Freeride Extreme FTW!

Octy VRS
Was definitely one of the best games I've played. Looked great too, felt like you were really in 30's America.