ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

m55 camera help please!

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Basically I was driving home from Preston to Blackpool on m55 which was dead, anyone was coming up to go under a bridge then just as I look at it spot a camera and it was to late to do anything.

What I would like to know is it a speed camera rear online few things like it's a speed trap traffic master and things but if anyone knows please let me know as I'm shitty myself.

The camera was hanging from the bridge and was like a cctv camera but bigger and was white?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I've never been caught down there by anything hanging from a bridge, I have seen a mobile camera van up there once, maybe twice but just wait out the two weeks, I wouldn't be too worried myself though

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Basically I was driving home from Preston to Blackpool on m55 which was dead, anyone was coming up to go under a bridge then just as I look at it spot a camera and it was to late to do anything.

What I would like to know is it a speed camera rear online few things like it's a speed trap traffic master and things but if anyone knows please let me know as I'm s**tty myself.

The camera was hanging from the bridge and was like a cctv camera but bigger and was white?

What?

You mean, like a big CCTV camera?