ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M10lrr

Clio 182 - Fabia vrs
Hahaa yeah i did think that mate, my car isnt running 100% in vvt blowing out manifold gasket i think ha, not making excuses honest [emoji23] hahaa was just taking my mate quick run or woulda took run to falkirk but alot of police about also

Clio 182 - Fabia vrs
Yeah same bit paranoid due to awaiting speeding fine ha, milltek and ktr intake mate you?

Clio 182 - Fabia vrs
I just put all my interior in other night and crappy wee show cage, i see this run on sunday starting a fair bit away maybe make appearance if my mate is up for it

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye it should be a decent run out, hopefully the weather isn't too bad. If you fancy it then a couple of us might be meeting up at Stirling services before to head over Balloch way on the backroads

Clio 182 - Fabia vrs
Yeah a might make an appearance my pal has black ph1 al see if he wants to come if his car is running, what time yous be meeting at services roughly mate?

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ahh that'd be the ph1 @benji93 sent me a photo of the other week when yous were round at his lol. I'm not sure yet mate. Want to be in Balloch for before 10am so probably somewhere between half 8 and 9 I reckon!

Clio 182 - Fabia vrs
Yeah thats him mate he has just fitted bodies and having bother has broken wire in loom so we went got new loom last night so we will wait and see haa, alright maybe need to give that a miss ill see as ill have to drop my wee girl off with my mum al see what she says haha

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah thats him mate he has just fitted bodies and having bother has broken wire in loom so we went got new loom last night so we will wait and see haa, alright maybe need to give that a miss ill see as ill have to drop my wee girl off with my mum al see what she says haha
Will you be making it tomorrow then mate?

Clio 182 - Fabia vrs
Not gonna make it pal hopefully make the next meet krispy kreme or what ever you have up your sleeve ha