ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M.O.T Question

recaro'd arctic 182
Will my clio fail it's m.o.t for having LED sidelights in ? If yes, is it worth just taking them out rather than swapping for normal bulbs, or will it fail for not having any ?

Now Sold :-(
Depends where you take it I suspect. Better to have something fitted as no bulb at all will be a fail.

Bumder With A Buffer
They will only fail if the tester deems them to be blue in colour. I got an advisory on mine because the bulbs themselves were blue. The light produced was WHITE but he argued that the bulbs were blue. Meh whatever. He still passed it.

AGH the sl*g
it will fail for not having any in, so youre best off leaving them in but it depends on the tester and how he is feeling

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
no you dont need rear head rest and it wont fail for haveing LEDs as long as they are the correct colour i.e white it will fail for having none in at all, bring it to me and il pass it!

recaro'd arctic 182
Well , changed my LED bulbs to standard ones to be on the safe side. Car passed with no advisory's. :cool:

172 cup- suzu rf600r
no you dont need rear head rest and it wont fail for haveing LEDs as long as they are the correct colour i.e white it will fail for having none in at all, bring it to me and il pass it!

+1 (except on the bring to me lol)