ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY V6 on Pistonheads

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
Yeah I'd love to own that one if it came up for sale! About 2 or 3 of those iirc?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
Well I just rang him, I'm going to view it next sunday!! Eek! He sounded genuine enough, apparently it was up for sale before for £24000 and he had lots of messers so he's lowered the price. I hope it's a good'un, coz it's a bloody long journey otherwise!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just rang him, I'm going to view it next sunday!! Eek! He sounded genuine enough, apparently it was up for sale before for £24000 and he had lots of messers so he's lowered the price. I hope it's a good'un, coz it's a bloody long journey otherwise!

Surely he'd have more messers selling it at a lower price ??
That price is very good, fingers crossed it's as good as it sounds :)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
Apparently people were saying they'd buy it then saying they can't get the money.

I don't know, I just hope it's genuine.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ask for more pics of it at all ?? Also if you get the number or reg of it, you can look it up on the v6clio.net register (the owner of it might be on there) or someone may know of the car - there are only 18 of them.

I hope it works out for you:)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
He said he'd send me some more pics, but he wouldn't give me the reg :S Said he won't give it out to random people he don't know. I'll try and get the number off him though, he said to call back at the end of the week to confirm sunday.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
He said he'd send me some more pics, but he wouldn't give me the reg :S Said he won't give it out to random people he don't know. I'll try and get the number off him though, he said to call back at the end of the week to confirm sunday.

Strange why he won't give you the reg :S

Good luck anyway Deb's.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
That's what I thought, but hopefully it'll be ok... fingers crossed! I'll certainly check it all out properly if I was to buy it.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  A Yellow One
Ooh deb, what about the RB?! Lovely colour of the Vee i must say!
Where abouts is it? surely you can get the reg when you go to see it?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
Yeah I'll see the reg when I view it, he just doesn't seem to trust anyone over the phone. It's in Nottingham, so a bit of a treck!

I think Col will buy my RB and sell his (already lol!) I couldn't part with my lil car altogether! :eek:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  A Yellow One
Advert Age: 1 days Location: South, United Kingdom
^^ nottingham you say??
Glad col might have it, if not il give it a good home ;)!
to be honest id be a bit sus if someone wanted my reg... so many scams and fraud things going on etc.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
That's the other one, there was a new one put on after that, it's been on there for 5 hours. Cheaper and lower mileage ;)

Yeah I do see where he's coming from not giving details to strangers, it just makes me slightly more wary about it I guess.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  A Yellow One
there still alot of money though! a bit too much for me im 'fraid!
I like having 5 seats too ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm probably not as serious as you are about it, but I am thinking about it, no joke.