ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY Clio 182

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Wheels are on, not the best pics as sun is on car.

7866E20F-0D28-477F-AE68-577E19649E7D.jpeg
B9D7378C-18C1-499D-99A0-9AD848E63806.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It’s not a show pony and that’s what everyone seems to want which is not realistic with 123k on the clock.

I think it’s a cracker and still looks great when standing back.

If it was a minter like the phase 1s and VTS I would be scared to drive them, this you don’t have that problem. Yes I’m still careful but no need to worry about stones flicking up.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I've been on good behavior and kept my money in my ISA rather than buying this ?

Hopefully the sale goes through because last time I had these urges I ended up with a big red Megane

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Car is paid in full and being collected tomorrow.

Sad and also happy that I can now sort the next car.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I like them, tyres give the car a real stance. Was a little deflated when I fitted everyone’s favourite mod, Turinis.

My 182 is slightly lowered and sliver and the Turinis quite suit it. When I put the spare set of standard wheels I have on they look s**t.
23BA4050-8703-4565-99C4-4CF9FDF3FE32.jpeg

RB 182 FF
Fair play to you for letting her go after all the hard work and dollar spent on it...! But you're safe now knowing you've saved a LY182 and your next life will be epic as karma shines down on you... ???

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I am now the proud owner of this car love it!

Well done on an epic purchase and you can look back at this thread to see all the hard work that's gone in. Long may it continue in your hands.

Any plans for it? Modding or keeping it OEM?

LY 182
Thread revival!
Thought it would be nice to keep this thread going for the history of the car! Just got home today.
Plans... well i run a garage so its going up on the lift tomorrow and having a list written up on what it needs.
has an after market exhaust which i will change to oem.
o/s drive shaft inner and out boots split.
seats look a little tired so out on the hunt for a low mileage pair.
finally will be in the bodyshop next week getting what ever it needs doing done! Will keep this up to date with pics.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Three owners in a year, makes mine having had ten in 18 1/2 years seem not so bad now