ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ly 182 auction

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Car looks great tbh in sure the next owner will be made up. I'd have been tempted at £3500 but I think it will go for more

Glwts

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB + LY 182 FF
Auction was and is last resort. I had on buy it now and no interest. This way it goes for what someone is willing to pay for it.. And I get to pick up my new car knowing this is sold.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
Oh dear. I hope you're not as angry or would up as easily whilst working in the prison. Just take it with a pinch of salt, it's not as though I've offended you. Just stating its not a great advert..

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
Auction was and is last resort. I had on buy it now and no interest. This way it goes for what someone is willing to pay for it.. And I get to pick up my new car knowing this is sold.
I think having 0 feedback doesnt help,car will sell easy had a look at 182s on there and there are loads of much worse adverts.Was trying to convince Mr Works to get it but i know hes after a pink integra :smile:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB + LY 182 FF
I do welcome viewings so if anyone is genuine my feedback shouldn't put them off.
I'm not an Ebay user just knew it would get seen a lot more than a forum

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
I do welcome viewings so if anyone is genuine my feedback shouldn't put them off.
I'm not an Ebay user just knew it would get seen a lot more than a forum
Agree just people off the forums might see 0 feedback as a worry.Interesting too see the final sell price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not trying to have a personal dig or slate the ad.
Just for me personally, and it seems a few on here have the same view, the advert and pics is critical part of me wanting to bid or not bid.

You know the car, it's in your possession, so you know what condition it's in etc.
None of us know....
And as none of us do, our only insight into its condition is through your words and pictures.
Hence why a good impression on a well polished advert could be the difference between a sale/view and none.

Trader Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
  Peugeot 308
I'm not trying to have a personal dig or slate the ad.
Just for me personally, and it seems a few on here have the same view, the advert and pics is critical part of me wanting to bid or not bid.

You know the car, it's in your possession, so you know what condition it's in etc.
None of us know....
And as none of us do, our only insight into its condition is through your words and pictures.
Hence why a good impression on a well polished advert could be the difference between a sale/view and none.

Different standards/strokes for different folks it seems.

No digs here, just sharing my opinion that may help.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB + LY 182 FF
yea had a lad who has offered me his max out of Ebay and since retraced his bids. So hopefully I don't get a time waster winning it :-(

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Car auctions on ebay are pain in the ass, i'd say 3/5 winning bidders dont even bother making contact, then the next time its auctioned it will go for less, id throw my turbo on an auction but i just cant deal with the idiots

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 / Focus ST
Hi :D
I'm the guy that won the auction for this car and going to pick it up tomorrow. I thought I'd better join here as I own a Focus ST also and always get useful tips on the focusstoc. I was surprised to find this post but also very happy as it seems to be a known car also.
I've owned 2x 172's before and loved them. I always missed them when they were gone so I was happy with my final price as I do love the colour and expected to pay a premium :D

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi :smiley:
I'm the guy that won the auction for this car and going to pick it up tomorrow. I thought I'd better join here as I own a Focus ST also and always get useful tips on the focusstoc. I was surprised to find this post but also very happy as it seems to be a known car also.
I've owned 2x 172's before and loved them. I always missed them when they were gone so I was happy with my final price as I do love the colour and expected to pay a premium :smiley:

You'll have bought a decent car mate. Welcome to the club.

Keep an eye for for our Cliosport Festival event 2016.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 / Focus ST
Car picked up and more than happy with it! The seller was very genuine and it's absolutely faultless. Glad to have another back in my life! :O

Edited forgot to do a big thank you to Natalie for the car!