ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lupo gti

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sold mine for just over 3k with 125k miles on it. values have stayed the same ever since.
Handled really well on kw v2s and rear arb. Did many trackdays in it and 3 ring trips + 60k miles in 3 years and i didnt even use it for work. was a great car that i loved driving

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
only rust normally is slight bubbling on the roof rails which vw fixed free on mine.

front wings are aluminium so wont rust!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sold the lupo for a ly r26 which i had stage 2'd but when i bought my house i sold that and got an arctic blue 182 track car, the lupo is the car ive loved most i think.

IMG_5889.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW 535d
That's looking great right there! Wouldn't mind one myself but those prices are too high atm :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Love them, was so close to buying one before I got the Trophy. Always fancied getting one in that awesome blue that they do.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Miss my Arosa Sport was a right little riot! Made 119bhp in the end after I finished with it. Bastuck exhaust was awesome and one of the ones in the country with one :D

To be fair to laddo, his prices aren't far off, on the forum parts for the gti had a high premium, the roof lining was worth £200 to most etc. Flat wiper arms with aero blades came in at around £100.
Xenons about £350-450.

Bit like CS tax on here ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Love them, was so close to buying one before I got the Trophy. Always fancied getting one in that awesome blue that they do.

Raven blue, nice and rare. Awesome colour, the anthracite/grey is nice too.

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
add 100pounds to the list above for the aero bladed windscreen wiper

£100 for a wiper you say?? I'm going to say this as politely as I can...

YOU ARE A COMPLETE PRICK.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-Pai...rParts_SM&fits=Model:Lupo&hash=item2c6915aeb2

And then some what? You obviously no nothing about intelligence, or incest.

Sooner this Troll gets banned the better. What a Tool, £100 for used wiper blades!?

I'd pay £100 for those wiper blades... if they were used to wipe Keira Knightley's arse tbqfh :L

Love this far to much!!!!

FWIW in the "scene" it's the areo arms that fetch the big coin. Not so much the blades.

As much as he does annoy me he does have a point....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370478474950

2 sold at £137

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk2 Ph2 172
Wtf you can get the arms and blades from the dealer for cheaper lol

Arms are roughly £30 each and the blades are £14 each lol

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Shit little Yaris...
Really don't understand how they hold their prices so well.

Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Perfect chance for a bit of whorage!

Awesome cars ....

cars.png

P1010350.JPG

P1010366.JPG

P1010676.JPG

P1010678.JPG

P1010680.JPG

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
FWIW in the "scene" it's the areo arms that fetch the big coin. Not so much the blades.

As much as he does annoy me he does have a point....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370478474950

2 sold at £137

Wtf you can get the arms and blades from the dealer for cheaper lol

Arms are roughly £30 each and the blades are £14 each lol

What this man said, ^^

Nice cars but WAAAAAYYYYY over priced - like rediculously!

Seriously, the car is fun, but have you seen the prices?!

They do tend to have MASSIVE scene tax, it does make me chuckle rather a lot as I do regularly see used items being sold for more than new ones cost - they seem to be encased in their own little bubble where depreciation doesn't exist.

Though the engines do have a different code to the Polo GTi engine, they are very close

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Shame about the wheels on the one above but the Red is superb.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Really don't understand how they hold their prices so well.

only made a few hundred for uk and every other lupo owner wants to b a gti driver but can rarely afford the mega high insurance/ running costs, hence why they break to top top monies everytime

+ £125 to the list for the ns hub as thats in massive demand everytime

Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
only made a few hundred for uk and every other lupo owner wants to b a gti driver but can rarely afford the mega high insurance/ running costs, hence why they break to top top monies everytime

+ £125 to the list for the ns hub as thats in massive demand everytime

Running costs? LOL - The Lupo has cost a fraction of the Clio for servicing / maintainence.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My first thought was winter tyres/wheels cheapness. Are the standard Gti alloys 16"?

Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
15" she tells me, it came with the 5 spoke ones above, so not 100%

*Edit*

The GTI features much more standard equipment which was not available on any other in the Lupo range, including bi-xenon headlights, 15-inch Bathurst alloy wheels and an off black interior.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The scene tax does put me off but a nice alternative to the usual I must say. :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what do you drive....

I really like them bud. that's why

A car that's literally made of rust, has less power, no VVT/VCT but has a chassis capable of more than a trip to the shops, has steering feel more than that of a cruise liner and handling characteristics better than that of a unicycle.

They really are pap. That and the 6n2 GTi. The engine isn't bad but the rest is tripe. That said for a car to get from A-B in relative comfort (if you choose the extras) and that looks alright and has a little bit of poke then its perfect.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I think they are great, certainly over priced but most vag stuff is.

Much better than a polo 6n2 gti.

Chassis is very capable. Not the greatest on fuel, no boot space, engine is similar to clio for tuning (as in hard to squeeze power out of it) but for a B road blast they are epic.

The xenons are awesome, can retro fit c/c and the full heated leather is great in them too if you can find one with it.

Miss my Arosa sport :(

DSC00035.jpg
DSC00037.jpg
driveout.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
i really want a lupo gti now after this thread!! :eek: maybe next year or so

budge for a new gearbox/ comfort control module also the driver door mechanism/ latch/ abs pump/ hub some of the many parts that piss up every now and then