ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lupo gti

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lovely example, quite spacious in the back I must say, really like these especially in Silver, very low clean one near me. Un-driveable clearly but nice none the less.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Says 6 speed in advert?

so he can get £550 for the gearbox you reckon, how will he get the other £2950 for it without a gearbox?

not reckon BUT know, as KNOW someone who breaks ALOT of them, interior 450 quid, rims 400 quid, engine easily 875 quid headlights 550quid, wings 175 quid EACH, bonnet 200 quid, black headlining 200quid, interior plastic black 150 quid, rear axle 225quid boot spoiler 125 quid front bumper 250 quid, hubs 85quid EACH, rear bumper 200 quid, zorst 150quid, cat 90quid, front panel wt rads 150quid, interior wiring loom 225 quid, red battery wire 125quid, engine wiring loom 200quid, side sills and rear arches chopped out in one piece 300quid list goes on etc.. etc.. etc.. etc... , these are gold mines for parts obviously to the right buyers

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
875 for the engine?!

You really are on f**king crack.

A new/refurbished unit from VW wouldn't be far off that.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
not reckon BUT know, as KNOW someone who breaks ALOT of them, interior 450 quid, rims 400 quid, engine easily 875 quid headlights 550quid, wings 175 quid EACH, bonnet 200 quid, black headlining 200quid, interior plastic black 150 quid, rear axle 225quid boot spoiler 125 quid front bumper 250 quid, hubs 85quid EACH, rear bumper 200 quid, zorst 150quid, cat 90quid, front panel wt rads 150quid, interior wiring loom 225 quid, red battery wire 125quid, engine wiring loom 200quid, side sills and rear arches chopped out in one piece 300quid list goes on etc.. etc.. etc.. etc... , these are gold mines for parts obviously to the right buyers

Hmmm.... This does sound tempting.

Take £3500 off someone and watch them drive off, or spend the next year slowly dismantling a car on the driveway.

It's a tough choice Borat, I don't know what route to take.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
875 for the engine?!

You really are on f**king crack.

A new/refurbished unit from VW wouldn't be far off that.

2500 far off LOL u might want to pay a visit to a lupo forum to realize the desirability of these gti lupo parts

add £175 for a BARE door to the list aswell if someone wants one in colour

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's not too far wrong with the engine. Expensive engines (they're f**king s**t though).

Only had that specific engine in the 6n2 GTi and the Lupo GTi. 5 speed boxes are made of chocolate so the fact it's a 6 speed will help it sell quicker to anyone in the know.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
gearbox alone will fetch 550quid

First look for an engine and found THIS with a 6speed box also

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hmmm.... This does sound tempting.

Take £3500 off someone and watch them drive off, or spend the next year slowly dismantling a car on the driveway.

It's a tough choice Borat, I don't know what route to take.

This. I thought about it for all of 5 minutes. I honestly could not be arsed to break a car over winter for the sake of a few hundred quid that I may not even get anyway.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172

Jesus, iv seen you spout some s**t in your time, time this f**king beats it. Iv been into a VW breakers and bought s**t for a lupo at a fraction of that cost.

200 quid for a headlining? Your clearly off your head. Like, I think your a danger to your self tbh.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick look on eBay. Engine with fsh £595z. Another coming with a 6 speed box, £900. This guys comedy gold.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
FPMSL @ £550 for Lupo headlights. I know they're xenon units but they're not made with platinum.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Folk are wanting fortunes for them. One garage has one on 126k miles... 3.5k!!!! Behave!

Looks like a magnex on the exhaust above! Lols!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Folk are wanting fortunes for them. One garage has one on 126k miles... 3.5k!!!! Behave!

Looks like a magnex on the exhaust above! Lols!

true they do hold their prices! only a good thing if you buy one though unless you then couldn't sell it :eek: i'll have one at one point in my life they are cool little cars

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very cool. I love that class of engine anyway. Little warm hatches, Swift, ZS, Lupo etc little riot to drive.

I'd like a Tornado Red one but i'm lolling at the prices. I bought my V6 TT for less!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very cool. I love that class of engine anyway. Little warm hatches, Swift, ZS, Lupo etc little riot to drive.

I'd like a Tornado Red one but i'm lolling at the prices. I bought my V6 TT for less!

true, different kettle of fish altogether. i honestly can't remeber the last time i saw a lupo gti on the roads! to me they are as rare as frp/clio trophy

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Definitely. A member on here (RenClio). His Mum and Dad bought a stunning Low mileage Silver one. They keen car lovers.

What they like for rust?