ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lumpy bumpy car :( not 100% sure what the crack is

1.5dci
Hello,
​I Have here my 1.2 8v clio D7F engine variant,

Now, Im not all sure why but last week i noticed that every so often the car sort of missed a beat, like you know when you bunny hop but not violent, i figured it was my gear changes.

I thought not much of it, until say Friday when out, only this time i knew it wasnt me, because she was a complete bag of sh.. its not like it all the time like, say i could drive to work which is a couple miles and she'll be fine for most of the jerney or other times it'll be from the start.

its like when accelerating she just doesnt want to go, and you can feel it not wanting to, the revs drop off and its like the cars laboring.
I also noticed when idle, shes fine, other then the rev counter just flicking, and i had the windows open to listen and every so often theres like a bumbum bum... bumbum.. bum. like shes missing but its not loud.

Ive checked all my leads are fine nice n tight, i havent yet had the plugs out to see, but they wasnt replaced all that long ago either.

Now i did read another post which said fuel rail injector thing breaking, so it has prehaps dropped a cylinder ?

Any help would much be appreciated

​Many thanks.