ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lucky lucky me!!

Had 172, now 182
During the week, had to take a friend to the airport. This was at like 6 in the morning. On route to the Airport, came to a set of traffic lights, and this bloke pulled up next to me in a Pug 407. Didnt think anythin of it apart from, oh sod it, its early in the morn, ill try a little launch! Anyway, sat there, handbrake was up, clutch was biting, and engine was at like 1000 rpm. Lights went orange, and i went for it. Problem!!!!! :eek:
The bloke next to me in the Pug, decided to do the same thing. Into second gear, left him, so slowed down a bit, and didnt think anythin of it. Not until, i heard the sodding sirens!!! Looked in rear view mirror, and the bloke in the Pug had blue flashing lights!! OH BUGGER is wat i thought!! lol.:dead:
Pulled over, and was thinking, here comes a fine or points then!! He pulled up next to me, put down his window, and said, "ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS" and drove off!!! Jus sat there and was like, WTF?!?? lol. Managed to get away with it! How lucky was i?

Had 172, now 182
Well, was a thirty limit, so, from standstill, kissed the limiter in 1st, then flat out in second and backed off in 3rd, so, maybe a little!:nono:

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
yeah but your not supposed to race another car. i think it does contravene a road traffic law of some kind. very lucky tho mate! was he not wearing a shirt with eppilettes? lol

Had 172, now 182
Nope, in plain cloths. He looked at me while we were sitting at the traffic lights too, and i jus didnt think!! Kinda shocked me a little when he booted it too!! Was like, er, no!!! Ill have u, and i did, but then he must of thought exactly the same thing!! lol

Had 172, now 182
Well, its still gotta be better than my previous car!! Was a Pulsar GTiR, and launching that, jus made me cringe, so much!! If not the gearbox letting go, would have been the transfer box!!

was black/gold ff 182
i had one following me this morning at half 8 , in a vectra was looking to overtake these cars doing 30 in a 50 but car was coming the other way saw this car motoring up my ars* when he got close looked in my mirror to see his black vest on , thought i am quiet happy poodling along at 30 now lol t*ssers