ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowwwwww :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Stagecoach Ticket
What a piece lol. he has taken a bashing though feel a little bit sorry for him he reminds me of a 14 yr old chav that called kev's 172 a "tonk" and his brothers sxi was "rapid" and "phater". Maybe james should talk to him he will proberly agree its "well low"

Yozza'd Titanium 182
What a piece lol. he has taken a bashing though feel a little bit sorry for him he reminds me of a 14 yr old chav that called kev's 172 a "tonk" and his brothers sxi was "rapid" and "phater". Maybe james should talk to him he will proberly agree its "well low"

Got his number?

Mercedes C Class Sport
Not going to be that much heavier tbh James.

But like i said, prove us all wrong. I would like to see it :)
Hes got my old springs and it does go lower on the front of a 1.6 than 1.2, more than you'd think but not uber low.

Mercedes C Class Sport
VERY inexperienced Cs'er trying to gain Kudos.

Mercedes C Class Sport
IMGP0456.jpg
Thats how my car was (16" superlegs with 45 profile tyres) when I had James's springs in.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks good, but I think people are just laughing @ the fact that James was trying to prove to us that its sitting as low as it does in the pic, when in actual reality, it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.