ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowwwwww :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
here is my very detaild drawing, i agree thats defo dont 35mm unless youve forgot to put the springs on the shocks, but this is what the pic should look like and it dont so somethings wrong physically

pish mine was better tbh

sorry mate never seen your post you mustve done that when i was writing :eek: yours is better lol but its obv from the pics what we both mean its almost defies the laws of well...... everything really lol

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
mines lowered 60mm on apex springs
and on 13" rims it doesnt sit THAT low
im look farward to 2morro,
if u dig 4 holes for the wheels to sink into,
u might avoid some self ownage lol

glanza
im all for giving people a chance, fro the picture it looks faked but if the boy can dish up the goods, i mean a few pics without your buddies on the bonnet lol then fair play

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
the springs are designed for different models so they do give a near enough acccurate "35mm drop" which it says on the box, you keep saying its because you have a bigger / heavier engine, this is why we have springs for 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 2.0 etc to compensate this, i maybe wrong but come on, its common sense!!!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
real pics coming anytime soon?
maybe it is on 35mm springs... either been fitted wrong or cut down

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I suggest someone who lives in Warrington to go over and take a pic of his car!

Ian

Focus TDCi
The engine bay will be full to the brim with lead by now, wouldn't bother Chris :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
was he the one who put the 2.0 16v badges on his totally standard 1.6?

Yep, that was him Alex.

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

that is quite possibly the worst picture ive ever seen. A full car picture is what everyone meant i should think...

Status
Not open for further replies.