ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering???Pics!!

A white and black one
I currently have my car lowered 30mm but want to go lower what do you think, i've done a photoshop of it lowered, pics!!

Before

Photo030.jpg

Photoshop

lowered.jpg

E92 M3
lowerd cars always look nicer but i couldnt live with one that lower thats y i didnt lower mine that much

Partner's Astra SRi
Looks good but might be a bit unpractical. Cba to lower mine, don't think I'll have it much longer, costing me too much to keep running :(

A white and black one
Yeah 30mm is alright, nice ride, bit bumpy, don't know what it would be like on coilovers, thats my only concern

A white and black one
Best start saving then, maybe they will be on my xmas list as i will be driving to italy in august so need money for that

J

jakm15

lowering more than 40mm makes your car impractical, i went off a curb the other day crushed my sills and pulled my splitter off. all fixed tho now :D

White Sti Hatch
If it dont scuff it aint low enough !

On a side note, if the bottom of your gearbox/sump is missing a small chunk might be a bit low....Oooooooooooops

Static Low
haha ayee dean ! am starting to have some serious issues now :(. beginning to possibly regret to the wholee loooww thing

A white and black one
Yeah currently lowered on eibachs, 172 rear going on as soon as i come back from Kenya =]

Porsche Boxster987S
sensible height?not much point in gettin coils then, wer they second hand tho fr tht price?

aye. well i dont like the ridiculous no springs look and no springs would put it that low so that meant coilys was the only way.:S Still rubs in the corners

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lowering more than 40mm makes your car impractical, i went off a curb the other day crushed my sills and pulled my splitter off. all fixed tho now :D

nah it doesnt it makes it impractical for other road users seeing as your not susposed to park on the path serves you right ;) :rasp: i dont have any problems

IMG_1901.jpg