ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering a 172 cup... Eibachs?

172Cup
hi i'm looking to lower my 172cup. The arch gap above the wheels is massive on the front. But the back doesn't look as bad.
now the handling is immense so I don't want to ruin it by fitting crap, function over form. So what are the options? I'm thinking eibach springs with standard shocks...for now... But which ones? I don't want too harsh a ride but i want to leave the car looking with similar arch gap front and rear. Could it just be the fact that as the oem springs are old that the rear ones are weakened? Sorry for the essay but i don't want to buy twice.....

Clio 197
when i fitted sportlines to mine they dropped the front a tiny bit and raised the rear a little - meaning the clio now sits much better, ride is slightly firmer and the handling (as always) is brill