ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered cars (60mm+) Tramlining in Wet

Mr2 Roadster

Ok I drive an Unski... But I thought Id ask here.

Im lowered 90mm and when its wet out there with a bit of surface water I get dragged all over the road.

Does this happen to any of you slammed people out there?

Mr2 Roadster

Only bald on the inside inch (the only place where the wheels touch the floor due to my crazy camber).

Your post is somewhat confusing as tramlining is purely down to tyres so if it is that, you need to get skinny and/or better tyres.

But, i think youre referring to bumpsteer, you get that feeling that the cars getting steered for you? Not uncommon with much lowered sheds like yours ;) You just need the geometry sorted. If you got a wild camber set up on purpose im afraid youll have to put up or shutup, you sexy thing..

-Rob

Mr2 Roadster

Yoks all round and they are in good condition.

Ill take you for a spin in the rain one day Rob.

And I can manage fine in the dry, total animal then!

Clio II and Grand Modus

Mine drives very good when it´s raining, never had any probs. and it corners like it´s almost dry. I´m on Mich. Pilot´s and lowerd nearly -70mm on 17´s.