ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

loving my 182!!!!!

liquidized RacingBlue 182
well just got back from scotland last week was driving all the time had so much fun driving on motor ways!! was thinking of selling mine just before the summer,,,well got back to isle of man on the sat and a few of us got together on the sunday for a little cruise round the TT track stopping at random places on way!! weather was almost perfect! dry roads no wind, just sun woooda helped but its winter so cooodnt be helped! but anyways had so much fun driving my car and some asing what do i have under the bonnet coz there amazed how quick i cood go,, just made me smile so much so thinking i shood keep the 182 till after summer then go for something new!! thought i wood just share it all we yaz hehe:rasp:

very soon . Have been over before but working in andreas as my aunt had a pub over there .

liquidized RacingBlue 182
ahhh coool, do lots of driving then? how u find it? cant wait for the summer this year as i no how far i can push the 182 so gonna be more fun!!!! lus mad sunday at TT :D:D:D