ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lovely Williams

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Couldn't be a daily though, too nice. Weekend fair weather garage queen.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
That is utterly amazing, makes me so happy that people are still looking after these so well after all this time. Did I see a prancing Ferrari horse on the boot lid???

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is utterly amazing, makes me so happy that people are still looking after these so well after all this time. Did I see a prancing Ferrari horse on the boot lid???

Yes, I guess it was put on by the dealership they bought it from.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
It's been for sale for a while, price dropped though. Lovely car though, reminds me of my old one, god I loved that car.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Worth it on that milage?

All day long. If I didn't already have cars coming out of my ass, i'd buy that! Could run it for a year and still get your money back. Probably make money even. Non-rotten mk1's are rarer than rocking horse s**t.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
You'll no buy that John, you're too gay, and scared.

I like the fact that its not only been used, but bloody well looked after!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I've looked at this a few times and pondered.

Ruling it out because it's a 2 is just plain stupid these days... There's not enough good ones left to be as picky as you once could.