ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loudest exhaust you've heard!?.

WRX
I've heard the one's I've posted. The Maserati Birdcage could be heard over Jag D types and Cobras etc.

Clio 172 phase 1
Seems you didn't state it had to be a car .... Euro fighter typhoon exhaust well technically it's a nozzle but yeh that's loud as f**k and no vtec in sight :)

RB 182 cup
Those top fuel dragsters are noisy buggers!
loudest car ive been in, apart from silly round the block runs in between swapping exhaust systems on whatever was my dads old rx7 when i was younger.
It had a HKS down pipe, japspeed decat pipe and a Blitz nur spec rear section. With a bridge port and To4E christ the thing was noisy!

loads of the vtec systems are noisy, and a bit stupid. I had a mate with a type R integra with a decat buddyclub thing on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0pHcIlIADc

​much like that!

Clio 172
A buddy club spec 3 system on a EG SIR Civic...it was stupidly loud!

A mate of mine had a Spoon N1 on his and it was ridiculous! Must be a Honda thing, I had a HKS Hi-Power on one of mine and that made my ears bleed after a run to Manchester...

I'm in love with Pure Motorsport's effort for the 172, loud but sounds amazing on full throttle!

Clio 182 FF
I had a classic impreza with TSL open mouth 3.25 decat going into a blitz nur spec r , i had to remove the radio as it was pointless .

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Top Fuel Dragsters or the Jetcar at Santa Pod, makes little kids cry and women cream from the vibrations lol

Clio 200 Cup
Thread title immediately made me remember something.

Loudest exhast I've heard?

I used to work at a motorcycle workshop in Ellesmere Port. They once had a Yamaha XJ1300 (retro looking motorbike) with a straight-through system, to be set up on the dyno. No silencing at all. THAT was bloody loud. The dyno was housed inside a soundproof room. With a normal race bike running at full chat on the dyno you could just about have a conversation outside the dyno room.

This Yam was so loud, it hurt my ears despite being stood outside the soundproof cell, with ear defenders on.

Flipping Brilliant. No idea how the guy managed to ride it anywhere without getting stopped.

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
The oreca Motorsport group a for the 172 is mental one lives near me you can hear him from miles away even when it's below 3k