ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loom builders

Desmoben1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 ph2
Can anyone recommend someone to build me a new loom to replace the crusty one in my 172 track car which is undergoing a full on rebuild and I don’t want the electrics to be the weakest link.
Thanks,

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Where are you based?
ST Motorsport has done my brothers, and my mates cars. Based in mid Wales.

dan's cast offs.
if you're keeping the uch and ecu then you will s**t your pants at the price to have looms made!!!!

Desmoben1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 ph2
if you're keeping the uch and ecu then you will s**t your pants at the price to have looms made!!!!
Define s**t......
I remember reading here on the forum of a company and looms is all they do. Standard, motorsort, s**t hot motorsports ..and there price for a Clio engine loom was alright. Just can’t find the post or remember their damn name!!!
Where are you based?
ST Motorsport has done my brothers, and my mates cars. Based in mid Wales.
Cheers for that, I’ll give em a look. Still very interested to hear of anyone else doing this type of work

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
where abouts in the country are you?

Racing circuits have just done the looms on a few of my mates cars. He's more than reasonable price wise too

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
If running an aftermarket ecu and dash it simplifies the wiring no end, or go PH1 ecu etc and delete the UCH entirely then create your own wiring loom for lights etc.

Desmoben1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 ph2
Thanks everyone for your input. Seems like there is no cheap option available. Will just have to continue to remove unnecessary and replace dud circuits as I go along. Thanks again